{22}

"Mitchy, where's the-" Avi stopped as he noticed Mitch was not in their room. He walked around the house, searching every room. He began to worry when he couldn't find Mitch.

"Scott, do you know where Mitch is?" He asked the baritone quickly. Scott turned around from the wall he was painting and shook his head.

Avi sighed and left the baby's room. He walked around to the couch, and grabbed up his phone. He had to find out where Mitch was.

He dialed his love's number, listening to the rings on the other line. Each time he called, he would just get a voicemail.

He tried five times.

"No no no," Avi mumbled. He rushed to the door and grabbed a jacket and some shoes. He put them on as he walked to his car. He had to find Mitch.

"Please don't be hurt."

~~~

Avi's phone began to ring. The bass flinched when he heard the familiar ringtone play, but grabbed his phone from the console. He immediately tapped answer when he saw the Caller ID.

"Mitch, oh my god, where are you at?" Avi asked as he breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm at home," the tenor said quietly. "Where are you at?" He asked in a confused manner.

"I've been driving around for half an hour looking for you," Avi answered. "Where did you go?"

Mitch sighed as he heard the worry in Avi's voice. "I went to that support group."

Avi nodded, even though Mitch couldn't see him. "I'm on my way home now."

Mitch giggled a little.

"Okay. I love you, bye."

~~~

Avi parked in the driveway and shut off his car. He jumped out of the drivers seat and ran inside of the house.

He saw Mitch laying on the couch with Wyatt as he scrolled through something on his phone. The tenor looked up when he saw Avi and smiled.

"Hi, Avi," he said cutely, standing to give him a hug.

Avi practically ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Hey, baby."

He kissed the side of Mitch's head as he stroked his hair.

"You scared me so bad, please don't do that again."

[a/n: This chapter is a literal piece of junk, I'm sorry.
   ~ Katie 🦁 ]