{13}

Avi got onto the bed, the whimpers  getting louder. When he laid down, something happened. The whimpers stopped. Avi widened his eyes a bit, his heart warming up at the way Mitch smiled a bit. Scott then came to the room and smiled at the couple.

"I'll leave you two alone," Scott replied, winking. Avi nodded, smiling at the tall blond. "If you need anything, just holler. My long legs will be here in an hurry."

Avi laughed and looked down Mitch, the big dimples coming back after what seemed like forever. The bearded man then laid down, smiling back at Scott.

"See you in the morning."

"See ya."

(Dream)

The club. Mitch by himself. His band members are nowhere to be found. Evan finds him. Evan took him to the alley. Evan beat him up. Evan walked up to him, ready to hurt him in the worst way possible.

Mitch closed his eyes, preparing himself to get hurt, but the pain never came. He turned around to see Evan on the ground and Avi standing over him. Avi then looked at Mitch, walking up to him slowly. Mitch looked at him, glad that he is now saved from harm.

"Thank you, Avi."

"Anytime, my sweet angel."

(End of dream)

Mitch woke up, grateful that he didn't have any nightmares. He then got out of bed, looking around his surroundings to make sure that Evan wasn't around. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled when he saw Avi sleeping in his bed. He then got back into the bed and saw Scott by the door.

"Hey, what's up?" Mitch asked kindly. Scott shrugged his shoulders and smiled himself. "What are you thinking about?"

"Relationships," Scott answered, smirking when Mitch raised an eyebrow. "I know that it's super early to think about it, but I couldn't get it out of my head."

"Tell me then."

"Avi loves you."

Mitch widened his eyes, surprised by the outburst. Scott realized what he had done and covered his mouth with his hand. Avi turned around in his sleep, not waking up.

"How do you know?" Mitch whispered. "Did he actually tell you that?"

"Yeah," Scott answered then looked at Avi. He is beginning to wake up. "I'll leave you two alone again. See ya!"

Mitch was about to demand his best friend to come back, but Scott disappeared quickly. The brunette shook his head and smiled when Avi woke up entirely, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, my prince," Mitch told him playfully. Avi sat up, smiling at Mitch's soft voice. "I have a question."

"I have an answer," Avi replied, chuckling a bit. His eyes widened at the question.

"Do you have a crush?"

"Uh," Avi began, looking at his lap. He bit his lip, avoiding Mitch's stare. "Yeah. I'm just afraid they might not like me."

"Oh, okay," Mitch replied, nodding slowly. He then cleared his throat, questioning if he was ready to say this. "I have a crush too."

"You do?" Avi asked. Mitch nodded his head shyly and allowed his cheeks to turn red. "Are they nice?"

"Of course. Nicer than Evan, that's for sure," Mitch responded, the thoughts of his ex-boyfriend attacking his mind. "I want to tell them that I love them, but I don't want to get hurt, you know?"

"Of course," Avi answered, observing Mitch's facial expressions. All of them seemed somber. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

Mitch felt his chest tighten. Is he ready to announce his crush? Will he be judged? Will he get hurt? Mitch nodded at the agreement.

"Okay, let's do that. You go first though," Mitch finalized. Avi nodded and he cleared his throat. Here goes.

"It's you," Avi admitted, noticing how Mitch's eyes widened. Avi then felt his heart sink, preparing for the worse. "I'm sorry. I understand if you don't like me."

"No, it's not that," Mitch reassured. He sighed heavily, his posture drooping. "Scott told me, but I thought it was a joke."

"Oh," Avi murmured, thanking God that Scott Richard Hoying exists. The bass then looked at the tenor, nodding his head. "It's your turn."

"Okay," Mitch responded quietly, closing his eyes. He didn't open them once, not wanting emotion to ruin the moment. "It's you."

"What?" Avi asked, wondering if he heard the right."

"It's you. It's a hundred percent you. You're the man that I want to love."

Avi couldn't believe the words that just came out of Mitch's mouth. Mavi is finally happening after all these years. Even though Avi looked calm on the outside, his heart was doing backflips like it was the star of the show. Mitch bit his lip, trusting Avi with what he was about to ask him to do.

"Avi?" Mitch asked softly, his eyes opening a bit. He could feel his nerves go haywire.

"Yes, Mitch?" Avi asked sweetly. He noticed how Mitch went up to him a little bit. The younger male closed his eyes, praying for the best.

"Kiss me? I'm allowing you to."

A/N: So....if you read my stories, then you would know that I do cliffhangers a lot. Everybody who reads my stories hates them, lol. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧