{Bonus}

*Three years later*

Mitch ran his hand down his small stomach, smiling a bit. Pregnancy scars were all over his stomach, but he didn't care. He gave birth to two beautiful children that he loves so much and will do anything in the world for them.

"Mom," Adira yelled, the teenager popping her head around the corner. Mitch nodded, putting his hands by his side. "Benjamin is being annoying again!"

"Hon, he's only three," Mitch responded, laughing a bit. Adira crossed her arms, a bit aggravated. "You were like him too at three years old. Uncle Scott helped me a lot when your dad was in jail."

The room grew silent as Adira nodded. Adira knew that Avi wasn't her real father. Avi and Mitch sat her down one day and they told her how she was conceived. She didn't believe it at first, but the tears that ran down Mitch's face when he recalled the memories confirmed her fears; Avi wasn't her real dad. She refused to call Evan her father though. She calls Avi 'dad' all the time with no regrets.

"I know," Adira murmured, hugging Mitch lovingly. Her thick and curly hair that was recently cut into a bob tickled Mitch's back a bit. "I'm so happy that I look like you, Mommy."

Mitch examined his daughter, smiling a bit. Besides her grey eyes, she had every little trait Mitch had. From that 'one piece of hair' to her thin and tiny. physique, Adira was practically Mitch's twin. He kissed her on the cheek and hugged her back.

"Me too, Adira. Me too."

~~~

"Ben, be careful," Avi called out, watching his son climb in the couches. "Benjamin Michael, don't hurt yourself."

"Okay, Dada."

Avi smiled as he watched his son climb of the couches and ran off to play with his dolls. When Benjamin was born, Mitch almost died. The tenor was in a coma for about a week because of extreme blood loss. Avi lost the love of his life, but Mitch is healthier now. The chances of Mitch having a baby again are high, but his chances of survival are low. Mitch wants to have another child again, but Avi doesn't want to lose him.

"Dada," Ben called out, smiling at him brightly. Avi stopped worrying for a moment and smiled at his son. "Where's Mama?"

"She's here and ready for action," Mitch spoke in a regal tone, his posture elegant. Avi laughed as he hugged his husband, kissing him gently. "Adira needs to get her inhaler. She has her first date tonight. She's only thirteen, babe. Do you think she's ready?"

"I'm sure that she is, Mitch," Avi reassured, kissing Mitch gently. Adira is a wise young girl who is smart about her actions and what she says. "If something goes wrong, she'll tell us."

Mitch nodded, looking back at Benjamin. He looked exactly like Avi when he was a child but has big brown eyes instead of green. Benjamin is the sweetest little boy ever and is definitely Avi's twin, just like Adira's is Mitch's. Speaking of her, the teenager walked it of her room, twirling around a bit.

"Does my outfit look okay?" She asked timidly, brushing her hands down her black dress. "Mom says that black is my color."

Mitch looked over her, his vision blurry. He covered his mouth as he nodded, putting his face on Avi's shoulder. He cried silently, not wanting his daughter to grow up so fast. Avi kissed him gently, nodding approvingly.

"You look wonderful, Addie. Just don't attract your date too much," Avi scolded playfully, smiling when Mitch and Adira laughed. They also have similar laughs! "You are my little girl. Please don't grow up.

"Yeah, don't. Who will play G.I Joe Barbie with me?" Benjamin asked, looking up at his older sister. Adira smiled as she picked up Ben and kissed him on his temple. "Growing up sounds boring."

"It's inevitable," Mitch replied sadly, smiling once more at his daughter. He took a deep breath, adoring how beautiful she is. "How are you only thirteen?"

"How are you only thirty six?"

The statement was true. Mitch is aging gracefully, as everyone puts it. He can't believe that he'll be forty in a span of short four years. He just wants time to stop entirely.

"I ask that question myself too. The answer is that he takes souls from young people," Avi answered for Mitch, laughing when the younger male punched him lightly. "I'm just kidding. He's always been beautiful."

"You got that right," Adira replied, looking at the doorbell when it rang. She hugged her mom and dad once more, smiling up at them. "Well, my date's here. You already know her."

"Yeah, Sara's a nice girl. Scott is lucky to have her as a daughter," Mitch commented happily, watching as his daughter walked to the door. He waved goodbye once more as the door closed, his eyes watering again. "I love you, Adira."

(A/N: If you read 'What Happened Afterwards', then you'll know who Sara is.:3)

"You're an amazing mom, Mitch," Avi complimented, wiping the tears away. Mitch smiled as he murmured a thank you, his brown eyes glistening from the tears. "Adira and Ben are so lucky to have you as their mommy."

"And they're lucky to have you as their father," Mitch whispered, kissing Avi gently. They let go of each other, their cheeks flushed. "I want another kid."

"I know, but I don't want you to get hurt or die," Avi murmured, looking at Benjamin. The three yet old played peacefully, admiring his toys. "Besides, you'll be fifty five and I'll be fifty eight by the time they graduate."

"So? I don't care," Mitch replied, kissing Avi's nose. "All I care about is making love with the man who opened me up again."

Avi smiled as he hugged Mitch tightly, thinking back to thirteen years ago. Mitch was so scared and distant, the smallest touch scaring him to no end. Avi saved him though. He is the reason why they have a beautiful relationship and why they have a son. Mitch was scared at first, Avi was too, but they trusted each other and now Benjamin Michael was here and made their worlds better. Adira was also one of the reasons why they started their relationship because Mitch needed someone besides Scott to help him. Avi smiled at Mitch once more, admiring the beauty his husband withheld.

"Thank you for allowing me to love you when you wanted to be distant."

Mitch smiled, his brown eyes full of love. He kissed Avi sweetly, closing his eyes once more.

"Thank you for opening me up again."

A/N: Well, here is a bonus chapter from ours truly! Also, if you did not get the Sara a.k.a Scott's daughter part, she is in my story What Happened Afterwards.:) It was so fun working with Katie! I loved working with her.:) Anyways, I hoped that you enjoyed this chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧