{14}

[a/n: up above are videos(one is a picture because I couldn't add two videos) of two different versions of Lost Boy. Someone messaged me and said that this song fits really well with the story. And I think it does. (I recommend listening to both versions)(The fabulous person that messaged me was Darkmissy-dA  , give her credit for finding the song)]

Avi stared at the man at in front of him. He hadn't exactly kissed a boy before. He figured it'd be the same as kissing a girl, but would it feel different?

He raised a hand cautiously and rested it behind Mitch's neck. He leaned in slowly, closing his eyes as his lips met Mitch's. Their lips moved together in slow synchronization, fitting perfectly together.

Avi pulled away after a few seconds, searching Mitch's brown eyes for some kind of emotion. The doe like eyes held a sparkle in them, something the tenor had been missing ever since that night.

Avi smiled back softly at Mitch, looking down as a blush began to form on his cheeks.

"Mavi is real!" They heard a shout from the door. Of course, Scott stood there, his phone held up in his hand.

He brought his phone down to his pocket, smiling evilly at the couple. "That's so going on Twitter later."

Avi opened his mouth to protest, but Scott ran away quickly, pulling his phone back out to post the picture on Twitter.

Minutes later, Avi and Mitch's phones were going off with notifications.

@/TU1: MY OTP IS HAPPENING AFTER THREE MILLION YEARS

@/TU2: Ok but can we talk about this *insert the photo*

@/TU3: did it take them this long to figure out their love for each other

Avi laughed loudly as he read through the replies. Mitch giggled softly, but they quickly subsided when he read just one small reply.

@/betterthanu: didn't @/mitchgrassi just get out of a relationship? Slut.

Mitch locked his phone and laid it on the bed. Avi did the same, looking up at Mitch. He smiled widely at him.

"So what does this make us? Boyfriends?" He asked quietly.

Mitch gave Avi a hesitant smile as he reread the tweet over in his head.

"Boyfriends." 

[a/n: i'm sorry that half of this chapter was just an authors note ~ Katie 🦁]