{8}

A/N: FLASHBACK TIME!!! :D

Mitch walked into his high school and almost let out a screech when someone grabbed him from behind and was thrown onto someone's shoulder. It was Scott, who is currently laughing at Mitch's reaction.

"Laugh all you want, but I can still punch you," Mitch threatened. He then proceeded to punch Scott's back lightly and got set down. "Dang, we got Mr. Muscles over here."

"You have muscles?" Kirstin asked as she walked up to her friends. She laughed when her tallest friend crossed his arms and huffed like a toddler. "Kidding! Also, did you here about Mac? Poor thing. I can't stand Evan."

"What happened?" Mitch asked innocently, not knowing much about Evan. He's only a junior while Evan is a senior. "Is he mean?"

"More than mean," Kirstin replied angrily. "He bullies everyone. I'm surprised he hasn't bullied you yet. Probably because you have Scott and I as friends and everyone will know what will happen if you get picked on. Anyways, he dates...a lot. He's bisexual and he dates girls in twelfth grade. When he doesn't get 'pleasure' from the girls, he will date boys. If he tries to date you, stay far away from him."

Mitch nodded at Kirstin's commands, feeling fear grow in his chest. Why would anyone ever hurt someone like that? No one deserves to go through that.

"Thanks, Kirst. I'll keep that in mind."

"No prob, Mitchy."

~~~

Evan looked around for someone new to date. He was about to give up when he saw a junior walk to his locker shyly. The junior smiled at a few people who walked past him and he took that opportunity to talk to the junior.

"Hey," Evan began, leaning on the locker. The junior, who is Mitch, looked at him and blushed at the eye contact. "I know we just met, but how will you like going on a date with me?"

"I...I don't know," Mitch answered shyly. He looked down at his shoes, refusing to make eye contact. "I'll do it. I just have to tell my parents."

"Aren't you going to the party tonight?" Evan asked, getting a plan sorted out. Mitch then looked up at him and shook his head. "Aw, okay. How about we just go to a restaurant?"

"Okay," Mitch replied. He then smiled shyly at the male as he walked off. "I'll see you at 6:30?"

"Sounds fine," Evan called, smirking evilly. "I got him right where I want him."

~~~

Kirstin, Mitch, and Scott walked into the restaurant, the seniors on the junior's sides. They looked around for Mitch's supposed date and sat down, sighing loudly in harmony.

"Where is he?" Kirstin asked. As she said that, a black car drove into the parking lot. "Scott, why does that car sound familiar?"

"It sounds like...," Scott began then widened his eyes. He grabbed Mitch's arm gently, picking him up. "Mitch, we got to go."

"Why?" Mitch asked as Evan walked in. "Guys, this is my date."

Evan smiled at the junior and was about to take his hand when Kirstin slapped it. She glared at him as brought back Mitch, who looked at her angrily.

"Mitch, that's Evan," Kirstin hissed. Mitch then widened his own eyes and glared at the older boy. "He's going to hurt you!"

"Thanks for telling me," Mitch told her as he grabbed a pitcher from a nearby table. All it had was ice and drinks that were poured in it, but the junior spilt it all over the Evan and smiled while doing so. "That's what you get for lying. And I don't want to date you! Sorry not sorry! Bye bye bye by N'Sync."

The trio then left, leaving Evan covered in ice and drinks like water, Sprite, and apple juice. He looked at the people of the restaurant and stomped out, glaring at Mitch's back.

"You'll regret this day, Grassi!"

Mitch heard it then laughed, shaking his head. What an empty threat.

If only he knew what Evan was and is capable of.

A/N: Short and sweet just like me!^-^ Jk, lol. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I wanted to try something new and this is the result! Katie and I love you all very much!!!:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧