1

Beep beep beep beep..

Bang...

Stupid alarm clock...

I look at the time "4am"sighing and trying to get up but hiss in pain as I grab the side of my ribs..why do I have to go through so much pain??I say out loud while slowly getting out of my bed and walking into my bathroom to take a shower...I run the shower water getting in letting the warmth of the water hit my bruised body...today I'm of age to find my mate I don't know how long Ital take but I'm excited I hope he loves me..after my shower and getting dressed covering my bruises on my face with make up I make my way to the kitchen to cook breakfast for my pack..half way through me cooking breakfast my bestfriend Jake comes in...

Hey sky you need a hand??

No thanks I can do it myself thanks anyways..

Let me help you sky he says while placing a hand on my shoulder where my bruise is I whimper and move away from his touch..
He looks at me with pure anger in his eyes..he pulls my shirt slightly down over my shoulder when his whole entire body starts shaking with rage as hes looking at my bruises...

WHO THE FUCK DID THAT TO YOU SKY.??he yells at me I whimper again and lower my head shaking in fear showing him submission..

His eyes soften as he realises that I'm scared and wraps his muscular arms around me embracing me into a hug softly speaking...

I'm sorry sky I didn't mean to scare you I just hate that you have to go through all of this because you know..he says still hugging me..

its OK Jake don't worry about it but I better finish cooking breakfast before I get in more deep shit...

He looks at me and kisses my forehead
Happy 15th birthday sky..he gives me a love heart locket necklace that says BFF with a picture of me him and my other best mate in it.I smile gratefully at him as he starts helping me with breakfast..
We lay all the food out on the table as the pack started coming into the kitchen I bow my head not making eye contact with anyone waiting to be excused from my alpha he sits down at the table and tells me to leave.
I make my way upstairs grabbing my bag ready to walk to school its 7.30am school starts at 8.30 but I don't have a car so I walk to school which takes me an half an hour..

Do you think we will find our mate today??my inner wolf rain asks while wagging her tail happily..

I don't know rain I hope so but only time can tell..

You are right I have a feeling we are though.. She says purring loudly..making me giggle at her.
I walk into the front entrance of my school heading to my locker getting shoved pushed and punched from my pack members on the way.I finally reach my locker grabbing my books and a rag to wipe the blood off my face I start heading to my 1st class until I came across this amazing fresh smell of forest and pine I inhaled the scent and start following where the smell was coming from. But as I rounded the corner someone bumped into me causing me to fall flat on my butt..

Ouch I say as all the bruises on my body started aching I look up to see who it was then and there my world had stopped as soon as I saw his beautiful blue eyes staring at me his eyes widen and my heart beat sped up while my wolf was screaming MATE...

GET HIM, KISS HIM, TOUCH HIM, MARK HIM RIGHT NOW HES SO SEXY..Rain says purring at our mate wanting to pounce on him barely Holding her back..

Yyy your my mate??I say to him..

Ew fuck no I MARK O'BRIAN REJECT YOU SKYLER ROSE AS MY MATE...

As soon as He said that Everyone started laughing at me as I dropped to my knees...

Marks POV

I can't believe my mate is a fucking omega out of everyone why her I am a beta 2nd in command I have the lowest ranking wolf as a mate..I look at her with hate and disgust..
I watched her fall to her knees as soon as the words left my mouth she looks up at me with tears falling down her checks.. All I can hear is laughter and her sobs..

Why the fuck did you reject our mate my wolf says angrily
Take her back we need her I need her...

No we do not..look at her she's an omega she's disgusting and WEAK I yell at my wolf

YOU ARE DISGUSTING FOR REJECTING OUR MATE IF YOU DONT TAKE HER BACK I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU..

I look at the omega in front of me she stands up and looks me straight in the eyes still crying...

I SKYLER ROSE EXCEPT THE REJECTION OF YOU MARK O'BRIAN AS MY MATE..

The words left her mouth and my heart felt like it has been ripped out and stomped on..I just watched as she ran away from me my wolf wanted to run after her and hold her but I stopped him.. I held my head high walking into my class getting high fives from my friends kisses on the checks from the girls..
My BFF and future alpha kyle started laughing and patting me on the back..
Dude that was hilarious I can't believe she was your mate...he says laughing at me..
I glare at him before going to my desk
As soon as I sit down I start thinking.

WHAT HAVE I DONE...??DID I MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE I COULDN'T HAVE HER AS MY MATE NO ONE WILL EVER EXCEPT HER..

Kyles POV

Omg that was so funny how embarrassing I'm glad mark rejected that loser as a mate I would never allow my beta to have an omega as a mate anyways especially that loser how dare she even have the nerve to talk to mark she will be punished and she will pray that she never opened her mouth..she will get what's coming to her that disgusting little bitch...