8

SKY POV

I was running through the woods on all fours stretching my legs loving the wind hit my white fur dodging every tree in my way I finally come to the my sanctuary this was my spot I come here every time to think I shift back into my human form diving off the top of the waterfall into the beautiful clear pond below as I resurface to gain air in my Lungs I swam around for abit before getting out and lying down in the sun..I was lost in thought when I caught my mates scent I turned my head only to see a big black male wolf I quickly shifted into my wolf rain growls at him...

Who are you and why do you smell of my mate Rain growls louder showing her canines

The black wolf bows his head showing us he means no harm before speaking...I am Cole I am your mate he Answers..

Bullshit my mate is not a male rains says

The black wolf picks up the bag he had placed on the ground with his teeth and goes behind the tree...WTF IS THIS GUY TRYING TO DO i thought to myself....

JAZ POV

Cole she does not know of you we need to change back I say to my wolf he picks up my backpack and goes behind the tree I put my clothes on as soon as I phased back and slowly stood out from behind the tree..I look at my mate she was gawjuz her white fur blowing in the wind..she tilts her head to the side once she sees me..I pull out my baseball shirt and give it to her..

This is all I have you can change into this I softly say she looks at me then to my shift and finally walks up to me to take the shirt from my hand she walks to the tree but looks at me one more time before going behind the tree..

few seconds later she walks from behind the tree in my shirt and I smirk at her..

You look good in my clothes She rolls her eyes at me before speaking

What are you?? I sigh and runn my hands through my short hair..

I am one of the rarest wolves around I have a female human form but a male wolf ..

what do you mean??she says..

Ok thousands of years ago wolves were destined to mate with the opposite sex until one day two she wolves named Zara and Kiara were mated together back than everyone questioned the moon goddess saying she had made a mistake but the moon goddess does things for a reason...nothing is ever a mistake from her..Anyways these two woman loved each other unconditionally and there packs grew to except it but with them loving each other caused war against other packs they did not except this new mated pair as it was not normal..The woman fought many wars against others and won every fight eventually the wars had come to a stop there pack had become the strongest around and the two woman were finally happy to live there lives in peace..Everything was going great until one day Kiara wanted to start a family but couldn't carry the child of her lover..So one night Zara prayed to the moon goddess asking for kiara to carry her child after months of begging and praying the moon goddess answered her preys..the moon goddess had given Zara a male wolf so she could have children in return one of Zaras descendants were too mate with her descendants Zara agreed to the conditions and If she failed to meet them than she was to lose her wolf turn human and remain human but when others started mating with the same sex the moon goddess had given only a few chosen people opposite wolves dont know why Its just how we are born I suppose..As I finished the story I looked into my mates eyes only to be lost in them.

Wow that story was amazing Ive only heard parts of it but not the real story..She says to me

Mmhmmm yeah I knows Its a great story well most of it anyways I say looking down

What do you mean??I grab her hand and caress it she looks down at our hands and smiles...

Thats another story for another day I want to get to know my beautiful mate everything about her I say leaning in slowly you dont know how long I have been waiting for you I slowly kiss her lips feeling all the sparks run through my body our lips move in sync I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance she opens her mouth for me to explore with my tongue I hear her moan in my mouth and it drives my hormones and my wolf crazy i lay her on her back and get on top of her kissing her jaw line then down her neck i start licking her neck to find the soft spot where my mark will be she moans again once I hit the spot I start caressing her hips as she brings her hands under my shirt tracing the outline of my abs As it was getting more heated she pushed me away panting heavily trying to catch her breath..

Im sorry I just wanted to feel your touch I say to my mate she looks at me then looks away..

You need to know about me before we go any further  She says too me I cup her face in my hands turning her head to face me..

Tell me She Sigh before telling me about her whole life...