20

Unknown pov..

Master your son has become Alpha of his pack..

I turn around to face the peseant who had spoken..

Which one??

Mark sir..

Argh it seems that he is not a weakling like his mother..i smile evilly taking a sip of my drink..

No your highness he is not..he is actually becoming stronger as each day passes...

Good very good soon he will become unstoppable..I say standing up...tell me peseant how is the problem with him and his little mate doing??I ask sipping on my drink again..

Well that's the thing he has declared war with the vampires your highness...

Why..?I ask raising my eyebrow at him..

Well it has been said that his mate has mated with another...

Really??

Yes sir that is why he has declared war..he plans on taking his mate back and marking her against her will...I smile again...

Well well well there is a demon inside him I think it's time for him to meet his father...YOU THERE I yell pointing to one of my spies...

Yes my king...

Bring my Mark to me actually I want you to bring all my kids to me it's time to have a family reunion with my kids..

Yes my Lord...he bows before leaving...

YOU send me my daughter I want to speak with her I tell the peasant who quickly leaves my sight..

Knock knock..

Father you wanted to see me...my daughter asks.

Yes I have sent my spies to bring your your siblings home to us....

Why..?they are nothing but filthy stinking halfbreeds..

Hold your tongue girl they are still your blood as much as mine..my voice booms through the room

Sorry sir..she mumbles bowing her head...I embrace her in my arms....

Look Bella you knew they was eventually going to come home one day..get to know each and every one of them help each other you are there older sister and a pureblood at that...together use will rule the world...

Yes father as you wish...

Good now that we have cl__ I was cut off by this power I felt...

Wow dad did you feel that Bella asks..

That's impossible I murmur..

What??

I WANT EVERY SPY IN HERE NOW my voice echoed through my mansion in a matter of seconds they all stood in front of me bowing...

BRING ME ALL MY KIDS NOW...They bow one more time before vanishing from my sight...

Father what's wrong??who was that power??

I didn't bother answering I just ignored her annoying mouth and questions...

I can't be possible I thought...

I killed them all every single one of them how can a power so powerful exist when I have destroyed everyone of them unless I thought...

That's still not fucking possible It can't be true it just can't?? I must find this person find out what it is and kill them...