16

AALIYAH POV

Knock knock...

I opened the door to let Sky inside she sat on the couch as i sat opposite from her...

Sky..Who wants me dead when I have fully woken??and how will they know??

Me..the king of all demons...

Sky..why??

Me..because he will want your soul so that he can have your powers he tried taking mine once he found out who I was but instead took my mate's soul..tears escaping my eyes..and he will want yours more once he finds out that i have given birth to you..he won't stop until he has you..

Sky..because of our bloodline??

Me..yes and because of your fathers bloodline as well..

Her eyes widen as she stutters...m mm my ff father??

Me..yes your father I sigh...your father was a Dragon shifter he was the lord of dragons they were the strongest shifters alive humble aswell until you pissed them off and they were loyal to there own kinds but they were all slaughtered to death from the demon king and he took all there powers..

Sky..my father was a Dragon shifter??her mouth hitting the floor..

Me..yes he was and my mate..him and his people fought against the demons they sacrificed there own lives for me to live and give birth to you they were the only ones who knew I was pregnant with you..there are many hybrids out there but Dragon shifters were always mated to humans or another dragon shifter they were never mated to another supernatural creature me and your father were the 1st..you can't have kids to anyone but your mate..hence the reason why they protected me I was giving birth to a new creation of a hybrid...

Sky..so I'm a Dragon hybrid??

Me..yes you are a pure blood wolf and Dragon the last Dragon alive and the alpha of all hybrids..once your wolf has fully woken then your Dragon will awake every supernatural beings will feel your power and you my dear will become queen of all supernaturals..

As soon as I finished sky had fainted from all the information I had given her I picked her up and carried her to my bed..I put the letter i had written for her on the desk beside her than checked the time on the clock before walking back over to where my daughter layed...

I am sorry I left you I have missed you every second of every day I will never leave your side again if you need me just call my name and I will be here..I love you my baby I kiss her forehead before taking my leave..

Mark Pov..

I was in my office doing paper work when I felt this pain in my chest..

Argh wtf shes cheating on me...

No shes mating with someone eals..my wolf cries

What but I'm her mate I scream holding my chest gasping for air...

You was until you rejected her you stupid human..my wolf whimpered...
Now she has excepted your rejection she is mating to another and we are here going through this fucking pain because your fucked up brain decided to reject her..she left because of you she is mating with another because of you she is braking our mate bond because of you and now i am mateless BECAUSE OF YOU..my wolf growls..

I blocked my wolf so I couldn't hear him nagging and shit i just wanted this pain to stop before I'm knew it I blacked out..

I woke to seeing white walls so I knew I was in the pack doctors room..with the energy I had left I left the room ignoring everyone asking me if I was ok and went straight to my bed..

The pain finally passed and my wolf had been quiet ever since I had blacked out...

I will get her back even if I have to do it by force she will be mine and I will mark her mine..

GET TO THE TRAINING ARENAS AND PREPARE FOR WAR AGAINST THE BLOOD SUCKERS...I mind link my pack its time I go and get my Luna instead of sending pathetic weaklings who can't do a simply job...

YES ALPHA my pack mind links me..they need to train we need to become stronger before we go to war...

I'm coming for you skyler you will be mine..