14

Sky POV

Your eyes are the same colour as mine Jaz says..

I quickly jumped up racing into the bathroom now staring at my reflection in the mirror..

Holy shit they must of changed when we mated...i whispered mostly to myself i felt arms wrap around my waist Jaz rested her chin on top of my shoulder..

You look sexy with my green eyes Jaz purred into my ear sending shirvers down my spine...
I spun around bringing my lips to her lips...

Just as it was getting more heated Jaz stomach growled i giggled looking at her red face...

Ahm since we missed half of day at school you wanna go get some brunch or i can eat something eals she says wiggling her eyebrows.

I playfully roll my eyes at her slapping her arm sure I'm starving I reply

We showered and got dressed before heading out the door getting into my Audi...

Jaz..Were do u want to go and eat baby??

Me..anywhere maybe the diner??

Jaz nods taking my hand in hers pulling out of the drive way and heading to the diner..

As we pulled up to the diners parking lot Jaz quickly gets out and opens my door for me i smile at how cute she is getting out and her wrapping her arm around my waist as we walk inside the diner taking a seat at the table waiting looking through the menu...

Hi my name is Isabelle and i will be your waitress what can i get use...I look up to see the red headed girl eye fucking me not caring that I just snapped her she bites her bottem lip staring at my breast...then suddenly i hear a growl i look over to see Jaz was growling at the red head her eyes were pitch black i quickly grab her hand and she calms down at my touch...

Yes il have a burger and fries she writes down my order then looks at Jaz waiting for her order

Yeah il have the same but with pineapple in my burger Jaz says with an attitude...

And what would you like too drink???

Two sprites.i say

She turns on her heels and walks away with our order...i stare at Jaz who is giving Isabelle a death glare...

Baby you know I'm all yours i say caressing her hand with my thumb...