2

I can't believe he rejected me I couldn't bare the pain and embarrassment so I ran as fast as I could away from him and into the woods at the back of my school I jumped and phased into my white wolf ripping my clothing running as fast as I could until I got to the top of the cliffs howling painfully towards the sky...

It hurts so bad sky why do we always get hurt..I just want to go back and jump into our mates arms..

I know rain it does hurt so much but what can we do he rejected us..

But why??he's our mate the moon goddess made him for us..

Because he's a beta rain we are only a omega he doesn't want us he will never want us I say my voice breaking while the tears run down my fury checks I lay down on the side of the cliff rain lowers her head whimpering..moments later i doze of to sleep...

I awake hours later to the sound of a branch snapping I turn my head to the direction where the sound had come from only to see a brown wolf walking up to me.

Hey..Jake says through pack link nuzzling my head with his snout I've been looking for you everwhere are you OK??

I don't reply I just nuzzle my head into his neck as he licks my snout then looks into brown my eyes...

He doesn't deserve you sky your to good for him he's an asshole to reject a beautiful girl like you..I wish I was your mate I love you sky..

Looking into his lustful eyes I still remain silent he rubs his head against my head again..

Please say something sky I'm worried about you...

Iiii_it h h_urts so b bad Jake bursting into tears again...

We lay next to each other watching the sun set..I cuddle into Jakes fur we eventually fall asleep..not long after we awake hearing a deathly deep growl and a voice behind us..

Well well well look what we got here a whore of an omega bitch along with my 3rd in command..says kyle walking out from the trees followed by mark and 2 others..