11

SKY POV

Ahm hi miss West and Mr West Its nice to meet you sir I am Skyler Lopez i say extending my hand out for him to take he shakes my hand firmly greeting me back..

Hello princess I'm Jacob West Alpha of the West Pack he bows slightly..

So what can I do for you??my father asks them..

We have come to inform you that some of my pack were doing there checks around the boarders when they smelt 3 rogues tress pacing through our territory we followed there scent that led to your territory we did not find them and we do not know why they are here or where they had come from..the alpha says to my father..which caused Jaz to growl again knowingly god damn her growls are a major turn on rain purs loudly i cut her off sighing rubbing my forehead before explaining to them what happened..

After I tell them about my whole life story and why the men were here i saw sorrow but more pity in there eyes that made rain angry very angry my eyes glazed over and she took over my body.. her voice was powerful echoing through the room which made every ones eyes widen feeling the power radiating from me..

I do not need your pity..rain says strongly 

Jaz wraps her arms around me instantly calming rain down She kisses my shoulder before whispering soothing words in my ear making me and rain smile..I became in control of my body again turning around to face Jaz with a huge grin plastered on her face..

So you two are mates??alpha Jacob ask us we nodded our heads towards him anwsering his question.. I KNEW IT Jane screamed with a happy face..
Nice catch bro Jay says patting Jaz on the back which caused me to blush.. Mrs West claps her hands happily finding out we are mates..before they can speak again my fathers assistant entered the room..

Please Excuse me for interrupting but your highness has a phone call she says handing me the phone i thank her putting the phone to my ear..

Phone Call Convo

Hello..
Skyler??a unfamiliar woman's voice asks..
Yes this Is she who Is this??
The phone goes silent for abit before she talks again..
Skyler my names Aaliyah I'm uhm in your mother..I froze at what she said not saying anything for a couple of minutes..
Skyler are you there?hello??
My emotions were mix but anger took over me..
IS THIS SOME SICK FUCKING JOKE..i yelled through the phone giving everyone a fright from my outburst..
No Skyler its not a joke look can we speak in person Il explain everything..
EXPLAIN WHAT HOW YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE LOOK LADY I DONT KNOW WHAT FUCKED UP GAME YOUR PLAYING BUT DONT CALL ME AGAIN i screamed before hanging up the phone..
Everything alright sis?? Nia mind links me I know they heard my phone convo i mean they aint humans after all..
Yeah I'm just gonna go lie down Im pretty tired il will eat later please excuse me.. i say turning on my heels walking out of the kitchen upstairs to my room Jaz follows behind me laying on my bed I change into some booty shorts and a tank top before getting in bed cuddling into her she wraps her muscular arms around me protectively..
Im sorry you had to go through that at a young age she whispers to me..
Don't be I reply i wouldn't be here with you now if it did not happen I say pecking her lips..we lay in each others arms talking about everything and anything until we slowly drifted off to sleep..