17

Sky Pov

I woke up groaning my head was pounding from everything I had just found out.. I looked around only to see I was still at the hotel..sighing I got off the bed and saw there was a letter on the desk next to me curious of what it said I picked it up and began to read..

I could feel my cheeks wet not knowing I was crying I wiped my tears folded the letter up as small as i could and placed it inside my necklace that was left with the letter and putting it around my neck as I walked out the door..

I walked into the forest shifting into my white wolf taking a slow run back home...enjoying the dirt under my paws the wind blowing through my fur dodging the trees as I ran... I heard a whimper making me stop on all four paws using my senses I listened again and heard another whimper followed by a growl..quickly as I could I took off towards the growling as I became closer I heard a loud thud and then the sound of bones braking..rain whimpered at the sound of hearing broken bones i dont know why but she pushed herself to run faster..

Finally approaching them I saw a huge bear biting a little cubs leg I jumped onto the bears back and sunk my canines in the back of its neck catching him off guard he tried to get me off his back but rain only bit down harder..the bear walked backwards hitting me into the trees making me loosen my grip on his neck he swung his head back head butting me and knocking me to the ground..I quickly got up and went in front of the cub pushing him more behind me with my back paws the bear stood on two legs and growled furiously at me I growled back at him ready to pounce on him again until I heard a scream..

Mila Mila please don't leave me wake up please Mila..
I'm sorry Mila I love you please open your eyes..

My head snapped towards the cub but instead i saw a little boy crying and screaming holding a little girl with his good arm he turned his head to me then to the bear..

You killed my sister..the little boy cried out..

Rain let out a painful howl After hearing what the boy had said I dropped to the ground my body was in so much pain my bones started braking I let out another painful howl then everything went pitch black...

Little boys Pov

Hold on mila we are almost there..mindlinking my sister as I ran as fast as I could away from the horrible house that has kept us chained up since I can remember..
My little sister Mila held my fur tightly as I ran into the forrest..
Cam he's right behind us Mila says to me I push myself faster I felt a claw grip my back leg pulling me back and throwing me towards this huge rock..My vision was blurry I shook my head and stood in front of Mila to protect her I growled at the man who had come after us and tried to bite his leg..but my face made contact with his paw i went flying into a tree braking my arm I whimpered in pain as I tried to stand up only to fall to the ground again..he bit my leg as I howled in pain my vision was becoming more blurry..suddenly he had let go of me and I tried healing myself as fast as I could..I could see that there was something on the bears back but couldn't really see what it was..I limped towards my sister and transformed back into my human form hoping my sister was ok..
Mila I said softly..she didn't answer she didnt even move I rushed to her side as fast as I could..
Mila..shaking her no response..
Mila Mila please wake up Mila..I pulled her into my good arm i felt blood on my arm i moved mila and saw that the blood was pouring out of the back of her head she hit her head when we hit the rock...fear took over my body I screamed...

Mila Mila please don't leave me wake up please Mila..
I'm sorry Mila I love you please open your eyes..she didn't move I cried my tiger Rafael cried with me..

I looked at the wolf who was staring at me then towards the bear who killed my sister with so much hate and anger screaming...

You killed my sister..

He smiled widely showing his ugly bear teeth and clapping his paws together happily hearing that he had killed my sister I was about to attack him until the wolf in front of me dropped to the ground in pain I held my sister tighter in my arm and sobbed into her neck wanting to be with her..

I heard a painful howl then the sound of bones braking my head snapped towards the wolf again only to see she was shifting again she let out a powerful growl i think I pissed my pants..I bowed my head submitting to this powerful growl.. once the sound of cracking and braking bones had finished I looked up my eyes widen and I think I shit my self this time..I know the man did cause I watched it drop to the ground as he was walking backwards...

The creature in front of me let out powerful roar then everything went dark......