4

Its been 11 months since I have woken from my coma im 18 years old I have been training in the arena every day with Nia and Juels  I have become stronger and faster.. I love them as my older sisters they don't treat me like shit they love me as much as I love them if not more..king Alex has taken me under his wing as his own taught me everything he knows...I have opened up to them so much he's a father to me..even though I never knew who my parents are but King Alex has earned the father title in my heart..you wouldn't think vampires and a wolf would get along huh lol well we do so who gives a shit.. Everyone here excepts me for me even some of the vampires that hate me but I don't care..I am so grateful to have such a loving family...my wolf is happy as well she's also become stronger although we still have a missing piece in our heart from being rejected from our mate..rain whimpers placing her head on her paws also missing our mate but not as much as we use to because the mate bond has been broken I cannot feel him anymore which is a big relief...

what's on your mind young princess says my father..

I'm just thankful for everything use have done for me dad..

He smiles at me his smile always brightens up my day..he gets up from his chair walking towards me pulls me into the warmth of his arms kissing my forehead..

You are a gift from the goddess who has sent you to us I am the one who is grateful to have a daughter like you in my life...he looks at me with a big grin on his face i looked at him confused..as he speaks again..you need to get ready for your ball young princess for all the guest will be arriving shortly..and I know you have been through a lot but my dear you will be starting school on Monday with your sisters..

My mouth opens wide
Wwwwhhhaaaat? But what happens if the same thing happens to me again??

It won't my dear you are stronger than before hence the reason why you have been training with your sisters no daughter of mine will ever go through so much pain again not while I am still alive..flashing me his famous smile again...he knows I can't say no to him now...

Very well father as you wish...

Good cause your sisters already have all your things ready..with that he disappears at the speed of light laughing at me..while I scream the whole house down before heading to my room..
As I reach my room I lay on my bed thinking about what monday may bring..