7

SKY POV

WTF HE IS ACTUALLY A SHE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEEEEEEEEE...... she was wearing Black and white rugby shorts as well as a black ADIDAS Sports bra exposing mmmm her abs I just wanted to lick them god damn is it even possible to have a body like that...I was interrupted when Jane closed my mouth with her index finger

Hunny you might want to close your mouth before a fly shits in it..it has happened before ya know she says trying to hold in her laughter but completely fails..that there my friend is my sister/brother Jaziah also known as Jaz Jane says pointing her index finger at my mate..the guy next to Jaz is my brother Jayden who is also known as Jay ..wow they really do look alike.. I thought looking at Jane,Jaz and Jay...Jaz looks at me with a smirk...before I turn my head towards the sky mumbling...REALLY MOON GODDESS ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME CAUSE ITS WORKING 1ST I GET REJECTED AND NOW I HAVE A GIRL FOR MY 2ND MATE DON'T YOU THINK I HAVE BEEN PUNISHED ENOUGH....??

I do not TOLERATE tardyness in my class you two will do 20 laps around the track then give me 50 sit ups 50 push ups 50 pull ups 50 bur pees GO Mrs Black says to the two siblings Jaz looks at me one last time before heading towards the Tracks...

After our game of volleyball we all sat on the bench watching the two siblings continue there punishment the teacher made us watch them to teach us a lesson on what will happen in the future although it didnt bother me I am a werewolf after all... I noticed that there were two other guys just finishing there pull ups they must of been late aswel when they turned around to get into there push up positions I noticed it was that fuck wit I punched before along with his friend he looked up at me and grinned I couldn't help but growl at him he took his shirt off exposing his ripped body before starting his push ups "immature loser" I was about to talk to Jane but her eyes were glazed over hmmm I wonder who she is talking to..I heard cheering I looked towards the front of me only to see Jaz and Jay doing push ups with fuck face and his friend dick face... it looked like they was challenging the each other..

I couldnt be bothered hanging around any longer i hugged Jane telling her I'll see her tomorrow..

MARK POV...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT FIND HER?ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIND THE WOLF PRINCESS? I growled loudly making my trackers bow there heads in submission..YOU WILL NOT COME BACK UNTIL YOU HAVE FOUND MY MATE AND BRING HER BACK TO ME OR I WILL HAVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR HEADS UNDERSTOOD??..YES ALPHA MARK....They said in unison before leaving my sight...I sat back in my head rubbing my temple as everything started replaying in my head...

Flashback

I was about to walk into Alpha Kyle office when I heard  him talking on the phone..

Who Is this wolf princess you speak off?? He says on the phone..

I dont know Sir all I know Is that the vampire princess found her Half dead King Alex has taken her In as his own she has become very powerful Alpha Knight Says the unknown man

Well what Is her name??

Skyler Rose well Skyler Lopez... My eyes widened once he said that my mate was the wolf princess everyone spoke about....

Impossible I Fucked and beat her to death she cant be alive...Alpha Kyle says into the phone My eyes turned black and I growl loud smashing the door open and pinning kyle against the wall by his throat...

All these years you had fed me lies about her running away when you had kept the truth away from me I yell in his face my claws digging into his neck my canines showing..I CHALLENGE YOU KYLE KNIGHT FIGHT TO THE DEATH..I throw him to the ground and walk out side readying my self to kill this cunt..I cant believe my best friend and Alpha had raped my mate yeah I know I rejected her but still she Is my mate my wolf begging to be released I let the beast in me free I phase into my Big Grey wolf bering my canines as I watch Kyle walk out smirking at me....our pack forms a circle around us..

Oh Mark you should of seen her face when I fucked the shit out of her pounding my dick so far into her tight pussy I made her Scream my name

Shut up and fight me you coward..I will kill you I will become the Alpha...

She loved every minute of it she wanted it so badly I came inside of her...

I launched at kyle he side stepped me and phased into his grey and white wolf he jumped on my back and bit my ear I yelped in pain flipping him off me he claws my face leaving a big gash across my face.. I pounced on him digging my claws into his ribs biting into his neck he whimpers in pain and throws me off I bite at his leg snapping it in place he howls out then trys to claw my throat out i bite his paw and swing him as hard as I could into the tree.all I heard was the sound of bones braking from the impact...Kyle phases back into human begging for his life I slowly walk up to him licking my fury lips

please spare my life you can have the alpha title I dont want it.. He pleads

You dont deserve to live you have brought nothing but shame to our pack I yell at him

Please mark as your best friend spare my life I am sorry...

You are banished from this pack leave and never come back I say he nods his head trying to get up he looks at his parents begging for help but the look away from him with disappointment and ashamed he looks at me one last time I will get my revenge and every one of use will die he says before limping away off our territory..

Once he was out of sight Kyles father Luke comes up to me and raises my arm in the air ALL HAIL ALPHA MARK..he screams everyone starts cheering and chanting my name..

END OF FLASHBACK

Come back to me skyler I am sorry for everything I will prove to you I have changed for the better and I will earn your heart My Love,My Mate,My Luna I say quietly to my self..