27

Yes yours... she whispers softly

I stared at the beautiful goddess who was now leaning her forehead against mine.

I have been searching for you for along time I finally have you in my arms.she says staring into my golden orbs.

She gently kisses my cheek then caresses it with her soft fingers

I felt your pain from miles away and needed to see if you were okay.she says looking me in the eyes.

All we did was stare well thats all i did i was staring at this beauty with so much love i couldn't say anything.

She looked down at my stomach and smiled lovingly

I dreamt of us growing old together watching our kids grow so big and strong as they took over all of our kingdoms She says rubbing my stomach.
She kissed my forehead and spoke again..

I have waited many centuries for you i couldn't wait any longer with that her lips was against mine our lips moved in sync not once did we part until we were out of breath..

Panting she kissed my cheek.

My beloved my soulmate my queen i am your soulmate to your dragon my name is Alexis i am a dragon shifter like you and as far as i know we are the last of our kind that exist in every dimension.

My mouth was pretty much hitting the ground at that very moment.she smiled and peeked my lips again.

Where have you been all this time? I ask.

She looks down ashamed of what she was about to say she looks everywhere but me..

I came to see you my beloved but as i was about to claim you i had seen my world come crashing down before me as i saw another in your arms. Another who you adored,loved and created a family with i did not want to be the one to destroy your happiness i felt that it was better that i was not apart of your world so i left so seek happiness eals where but the longer i stayed away from you the more my dragon was fading and the weaker I became.

She must of seen the confusion written on my face because she tilted her head before she continued

Sighing a tear dropped down her glassy eyes as she looked me in the eyes..

We were slowly dying without our soulmate..

My heart ached as i heard those words leave her mouth...

SORRY ITS SHORT AND SORRY IT HAS TAKEN SOME TIME TO UPDATE I HOPE THIS IS OK I WILL UPDATE AGAIN AS YOU CAN SEE ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I LAST UPDATED SO I NEED TO RE READ MY STORY AND THEN I WILL CARRY ON PUBLISHING NEW CHAPTERS.