26

JAZ POV

BOOM BOOM BOOM

I was pounding on the door demanding to be let in but these stupid guards wont let me in its been 2 weeks 2 long fucking weeks and im slowly fading without my mate....

OPEN THESE FUCKING DOORS I screamed but it was no use i wasn't going to be let in...

Sky has completely blocked me from all contact with her and my kids i know i hurt her i can feel her pain even though she never showed it... i need to explain everything to her but how when she wont let me... sighing i turn away from the door sliding to the the floor as my butt hit the ground a tear fell from my eyes...

Daddy is that you??i heard a tiny voice say my head shot up to where my daughter was standing i got up using my speed and hugged her showering her with kisses all over her face...

Ew daddy you smell terrible says my beautiful baby girl..

I know honey I'm sorry i just missed you so much where is your brother???

Im right here he says behind me with his arms crossed chest puffed out like he was challenging me...i made my way to him and pulled him towards me so that i could hold him but he pushed me away...

Do not touch me he yelled i was shocked on how angry he was with me but didn't blame him...

How could you he whispered mostly to himself but i heard him...

Son...

NO HOW COULD YOU HURT MAMA LIKE THAT??I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER I THOUGHT YOU LOVED US BUT YOU HURT MAMA AND YOU LEFT US...He whimpered making my heart shatter...

I pulled him into me again and wrapped my arms around him tightly as he whacks my chest over and over again...

Shh shhh my son daddys here i never left use i was just not aloud inside or to see use i would never leave use i know i hurt your mama but it wasnt my fault i love use i would never hurt use...i cooed into his ear after alot more convincing he finally calmed and wiped his watery eyes...

you promise

I promise son...

Im sorry daddy i was just so hurt and angry i love u so much he says...

Its ok son i love you too kiddo...

And me too daddy my daughter asks me...i look at her and smile pulling her back into my embrace...

And i love you too babygirl i kiss both of them on the forehead and we talked for a few hours about everything and anything

Daddy sam says i looked at him

Yeah kiddo...

Where do you come from???i mean i know you come from the west side and from the west pack but you know like who are you and g.ma g.dad and aunty jane and uncle jay um where do use all come from??he asks...

You mean who are we descended from son??i asked him he nodded his head and snuggled into my chest next to mila who wanted to know aswel...

Well my babies il start from the begining...

Skipping history

Sky POV

I sat here listening to the story jaz was telling my kids I held my stomach to ease the pain these little Rascal's are so strong there kicks hurt more each day...I have been so angry at the world I never new my kids were hurting as much as me especially keeping them away from there father but how why would he cheat on me It doesn't make sense to me were mates...no it couldn't be I thought as I smelt another sweet smell my eyes glowed gold as I stood up and follow this rather mouth watering scent...my wolf wagged her tail as my dragon started to push me faster towards the smell dodging people left right and center I come to a complete stop right outside my room door...
Guys what's happening?? I asked my wolf and dragon only to get no reply...sighing I slowly put my hand on the door handle twisting it until it opened gently pushing the door opened I was strongly hit in the face with the scent I'm aching to know who it has come from...shaking my self out of a daze I enter my room closing the door behind me staring at a figure who was looking out my window staring into the forest I inhaled deeply hearing my dragon pur with happiness...

Hi the soft spoken voice said to me as she spun around staring into my golden eyes....

My dragon growled making my whole entire chest rumble I looked at the familiar face in front of me and pinned her against my window within a second never thought I'd say this again..

MINE...

HEEEEY SORRY I TOOK ALONG TIME BUT HEY I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.. YOU SEE MOST STORIES ARE SO PREDICTABLE THESE DAYS I DONT WANT MINE BEING PREDICTABLE SO OF COURSE YOUR NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING BECAUSE YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW JUST LET YOUR MIND WONDER ABOUT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN AND ITAL ALL COME TOGETHER LIKE A JIGSAW PUZZLE IN THE END...BTW IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY I WRITE MY BOOK THEN F TO THE U C K OFF.... OKAY OK THANK YOU PEACE....