23

SKY pov

TAKE MY KIDS TO SAFETY I screamed to one of the maids...without a word she quickly grabbed my children and took off..

I made my way outside everyone was already outside standing in their fighting stances ready to fight i pushed through them only to freeze on the spot..standing in front of me was the last person i wanted to see on this earth behind him was my old pack..fear quickly ran through my body..

Jaz stood on my left side followed by his two future betas/siblings Jane and Jay next to them were their parents my father and sisters stood on my right side...

My father stepped forward and spoke...

Who are you to trespass on my lands and attack my people..my fathers voice boomed across our land... I saw almost everyone flinch except me...

How dare you speak to me you filthy leach I am here to take back what belongs to me he growls..

You have nothing here that belongs to you boy..say my father..

Oh that's where you are wrong he says she he points to me belongs to me.. a vicious growl echoed beside me I knew it was Jaz..

SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU..She growls again I was still frozen on the spot just staring at him..his eyes met mine a smirk begun tugging at his lips..

Yes she does I am her true mate she is destined to be with me you ither hand her over or Il take her by force..he says with an amused look in his eyes..he was enjoying this the sick prick..

I will kill you before you even lay your paws on my mate or my pups...Jaz growls...

Marks eyes widen p pups.??he stutters his eyes changing back and forward from his and his wolf's.. just as I thought nothing can get any worse my children came running out of no where hugging my legs mommy they yell my head snapped towards the maid who was suppose to take them away...
You were to take my children to safety i spat at her she bowed her head in submission..

I tried to princess but they are too strong I could not hold them back..she mumbled I was about to say something but was cut off from Mark laughing...I tilted my head to the side and turned to look at Mark..

What's so funny I ask..

Those are not your pups they are nothing but orphans he says laughing harder..my wolf and dragon were begging to be released so they could rip his stupid head off..

O but they are my pups mark why don't you let your nose find out for you I say smiling pearly whites at him..

He stops laughing then sniffs the air his head shifted from my kids to me and then to Jaz he took a step forward and sniffed the air again then stared straight at my stomach..his eyes darkened over as he growled..

YOU WHORE I WILL KILL YOUR BRATS,MATE AND RIP THOSE MUTS OUT OF YOU HE spat with so much hatred ATTACK.he roars..they shifted and charged at us..CHARGE my father said...KILL THEM alpha Jacob says the pack shifted and charged side by side they fought killing my old pack off slowly my ols0d pack had gotten more stronger.. I didn't shift I fought in human form it wasn't time to reveal myself yet..I was jumping and dogding hits and bites breaking and slicing there necks with my blade one by one I was covered in blood all over..I heard a scream and knew it was my kids I ran to them seeing they were surrounded by 8 wolves.. I jumped in front of them landing on my knees throwing my head up to face them my eyes were now glowing gold..my canines had come out as I let out a powerful growl..their heads lowered my dragon claws had come out as I quickly ripped out all of their throats..I turn to face my kids..

SAM TAKE YOUR SISTER TO THE SAFE HOUSE I screamed he was about to argue with me but I cut him off..NOW....with that he grabbed my daughters arm and took off at the speed of light...I looked around spotting my mates mum cornered from 6 wolves I ran as fast as I could killing the wolves that got in my way..my father got to her side before me killing them and protecting Janet as much as he could he turned to check if she was ok when Mark appeared behind my dad in a blink of an eye he slit my fathers throat and stabbed him multiple times in the stomach..

DAD I screamed rushing to his side to catch him before he hit the ground...I held him in my arms

Daddy please stay with me dad please I panicked putting pressure on his neck..Janet was putting pressure on his stab wounds..trying to stop the bleeding my sisters were by my side screaming daddy no no no no..

He looked at us and smiled sadly coughing up blood..

I am sorry my daughters..he weakly spoke..
Take care of each other with his last breath he speaks his final words as his eyes closed...

I love use....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......