18

SKY POV..

What the fuck I thought as I was now looking down at the bear who was walking backwards from me...

I looked at my at my paws only to see I had claws then noticed I was taller than the trees..I looked back at the bear then remembered what he had done..my anger took over I could feel the heat forming in my chest before I knew it I had fire coming out of my mouth burning the bear alive..he screamed out in pain until he finally collapsed to the ground lifeless in flames..my eyes widen I started stumbling back I can't believe I killed someone..

I felt a small hand touch my leg instantly calming me down..my head snapped towards the little boy i kneeled as low as i could to be face to face with his little blue eyes..we just stared into each other's eyes until he spoke...

Thank you for saving me mommy..I was shocked that he had called me his mom but so happy at the same time...my eyes softened I opened my hand for him to climb into..he quickly climb into my hand and hugged my claws..I stood up tall bringing my hand with him holding on tightly so he didn't fall off to my face and gently kissed his head with my lips..

He giggled and pushed my lips away..ew gross mom now I'm gonna smell like dragon breath he says as he wipes his head smiling at me..

I giggled at what he said then looked at the little girl lying on the ground the little boy followed my eye sight and started sobbing I gently put him down as he ran back to his sisters side..my heart broke at the sight in front of me..I shifted back into my human form dropping to my knees breathing heavily wow I feel powerful I thought..

That's because you are..the voice inside my head said..

Who are you and where is Rain I say to the voice..

I'm here SKY..rain says showing herself in my head

I gasp..rain yo y your different I stutter..her fur was no longer white her fur was now golden all over..

Yes I am SKY and so are you..she replies..I give her a confused look...I have finally awoken Sky the loss of our pup triggered it..rain says sadly..

I lower my head..pick your head up little lady do not lower your head again the voice from before spoke again.. i looked to see where the voice came from a golden dragon stood next to rain her head held high and proud...

I am Athena you inner dragon..she spoke so powerfully...

I have waited centuries for you skyler..we are the last dragon alive..the only one who can reborn our kind and become Mother of all future dragons..Athena says proudly..

Ok I stutter..we can talk more later right now I need to comfort my pup I say coming back to reality I wrapped my arms around the little boy crying he turns in my arms hugging me with all his might I pick him up and kiss his for head..

What's your name little man??

Sss Sam he sobs..I hug him again whispering soothing words into his ear...suddenly something hit me as I remembered my letter I shut my eyes tightly...mom I need you I thought..as on cue my beautiful mother who I had hated all my life appeared in front of me she had a small smile on her face she looked towards me my pup and the little girl who I guess is Mila.. her eyes glazed over she was talking to her wolf..then another bright light appeared next to my mother..I looked at the figure standing in front of me confusion written all over my face..I heard my mother gasp and wrap her arms around the figure as she cried her eyes out..

After there moment they had the man let go of my mother and walked slowly towards me I put sam down behind me not taking my eyes off the man tears were storming down the his face as he stood in front of me and touched my cheek all of his memories flashed into my head feeling all the love he has and had was now flowing through my body that's when I knew who he was..

My father...

Sorry I havn't updated lately I'll try and update as much as I can..thanks...