12

Aaliyah POV

She has grown into a beautiful young lady My mother says As she continues to watch my daughter through the crystal ball..

She has indeed mother but now that she Is of age I can finally see her I say which caused my mother to glare at me..

You cannot see her it is forbidden my mother said to me

Hush child Aaliyah can go see her daughter once and one time only the elderly lady says causing my mother to frown..

But why I mean I would love to meet my grand daughter too but wouldnt it put her in more danger if any of us was to appear back on earth??my mother asks the beautiful elderly lady

The elderly lady didnt answer my moms question instead her eyes shot towards me a smile tugging from her lips...You have 48 hours Aaliyah I suggest you leave now and make every moment count..with that said I didnt waste anymore time I Quickly teleported myself onto earth going to the nearest payphone to ring my daughter I picked up the phone ready to dial her number but my body froze my hands sweated I was so nervous I was about to talk to my baby girl for the first time i thought finally dialing her home phone....

Mark Pov

Alpha??my two warriors said as they entered my office without my mate..My eyebrow rose to them Didnt I say do not come home without my mate?? And where Is the other warrior I hiss at them

We found her but she had refused to come back with us He paused before continuing she killed Clark she has another mate and has told me to tell you that she will never be yours I growled out grabbing him by his neck I did not like what I had been told...

WHO IS HER MATE??I scream in his face

I dont know Alpha I didnt get his name he whimpered towards me..I through him to the other side of the room his body hit the wall hard

I AM HER TRUE MATE SHE WILL BE MINE EVEN IF I HAVE TO USE FORCE I spat before telling them to get out..