21

Jaz pov...

I nuzzled skylers neck taking in her scent calming my wolf down..she is the strongest person I know it hurts me to know how much she has been through...So is that why your figure has changed?? Nia asks....

What do you mean.??

Baby your taller then before your body is more muscular and your boobs wow your boobs I say staring at her now enormous boobs licking my lips..earning a slap at the back of my head from my sister inlaw..I let a warning growl out glaring at Jules.. she rolls her eyes at me and flips me off..

Also your hair is longer and golden skyler fucking golden not to mention the power coming from you is scary as fuck oh and your a dragon shifter a hybrid queen to be exact..did I miss anything eals??Jules yells oh right don't forget you also have 2 fucking kids not 1 but 2 like wtf I'm too young to be an aunty sky....she finishes..

Look this is all new to me as well Jules so don't yell at me my life was finally perfect before all this shit happened and wtf do you mean your too young Jules you are 2498 years fucking old the fuck you on about your not your acting age ffs. .skyler yells back at Jules...

What a way to make me feel old sky jules mumbles...

ENOUGH king Lopez says...making everyone shut up...

Mommy...a little voice says

Skyler quickly picks up the two kids and sits down with them...

What are you two doing awake..Sky asks...

We heard yelling momma and I came to see if you were ok..Says the little boy...I stare at them in awe they are so cute...

That's our pups Cole barks happily...

Wou there Cole I'm to young to be a daddy...I say

He growls at me...no your not those are our pups embrace them you idiot...

I look at the kids again only to see the little girl looking at me with a small smile wow her eyes are green like mine..I return the smile...

Hi I'm Camilla but you can call me Mila..she says extending her hand out to me..

I took her hand sparks flew through my body my eyes widened Cole howl happily wagging his tail I saw him embracing her inner tiger I pulled her into my body hugging her closely...

Hey baby girl my names Jaziah BUT you can call me daddy I softly say kissing her temple..

Her giggles made my heart melt..

I'm Sam says the little boy who was looking me up and down sussing me out..

Hey little guy I say holding my fist out for him to pound...he raises his eyebrow at me then looks towards my mate and daughter only to see them smile...I start getting nervous thinking he won't like me..

He looks at me again slowly lifting his fist then pounds it against mine with a huge toothy grin..

Hey daddy he says before hugging me..I pick them up into my arms and kiss both of there temples..skyler looks at all three of us with so much love..she leans in and kisses there cheeks before kissing my lips leaning her for head against mine...

I love use...she says..

I love use too..I reply...

We love use too mommy and daddy our kids say...

I kiss them all again..come on lets go to bed...

OK IM GOING TO SKIP THIS ABIT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR THE NEXT PARTS SO YEAH LOL STAY TUNED...