25

SKY POV

It has been 5months since we have been attacked since my father has died since ive seen mark and since ive kept the prisoners locked away...

Open the gates I yell towards the guards they bow before doing what they've been told to do...

As I stood into the dungeon I was greeted by a worthless fucking mutt who wore the ugliest smirk I've ever seen.it's about time you showed your face slut.he says to me I stare at him with no emotion not giving him any attention and walked straight past him to my fathers table full of torturing objects...running my fingers slightly over them as I pick which one I want to shut this idiot up.. I stopped and smiled as I picked up what I chose and turned slowly to face him...

What are you smiling for bitch...

You im smiling at you because im going to enjoy this..

Wait untill brian gets you bitch you are not my luna id rather shit on you and die before you become my luna..

That aint going to happen mut nia says suddenly appearing by my side with a vicious hiss

She takes the machete from my hand and slices his hands off causing him to scream in pain..

How about i shove this up your arse and i shit on you she says again

Or how about you shit in his mouth since he likes to talk so much shit dear sister jules says with a wide grin

My sisters please lets just get this over and done with alright i say..

I agree says jules..

Mhmmm nods Nia

After all the screaming blood growling and whimpers from them i was now soaking in a hot bath relaxing my muscles...

Mommy??my pups say walking into my bathroom my head turns towards the door way where they stood fidgeting with there little fingers...

Yes babies???whats wrong are you ok..

Um w w we saw daddy go into the forest they say nervously...

Oh hes probably gone hunting or for a run honey dont worry i say rubbing my now 6months pregnant stomach not thinking anything of it...

Mommy he was kissing some other woman and they both went into the forest...my baby mila says to me hurt written all over there faces including mine...

Sam grab mommies robe please

Ok mama he turns to grab my robe and hands it too me...

Thank you baby i put my robe on and make my way outside when they say you can feel your mate cheating they are right but with me i cant i dont know why because we are fully mated which makes me know hes not cheating...i sniff the air finding my mates scent and followed it deep into the forest...

Hes so far out here my wolf says

Il tear him to pieces my dragon also says...

Look we dont know if he is che i stopped talking when i heard moaning it was getting louder as i become closer...

Harder baby i heard some whore scream i hid behind the bush and hid my scent away so they couldnt smell me...

You like that baby own this dick girl i heard my mate say kissing on her neck as he was pounding the living shit out of her...
my wolf whimpered at the sight she was hurting after everything we went through never in my life would i ever thought jaz would cheat on me...

Im gonna cum baby jaz says pulling her harder into him

Me too the whore says...

i watched them scream each others name as the reached there climax they were now putting there clothes on but still kissing and holding each other...

So kiss will i kiss see you later she asks in between kissing him

i dont know probably look ive got to go il contact you later he says pecking her lips but just as he turned to leave i decided to show myself and as soon as i did he saw me with wide eyes covered with fear...

Sky baby its not what it looks

Save it i cut him off dont you dare try and lie to me i saw everything i growled...

He took a step closer and tried to grab my hands...

Dont you dare touch me i screamed you can stay with her i pointed to the whore who was now trying to hide from me...
Dont you ever step inside my home i want nothing to do with you...i then turned to the girl who was shitting herself with no emotion on my face...you can have him if he can cheat on his mate then he will definitely fuck around on you...have a good fucking life i say and walked away leaving both of them both with there jaws wide opened...

Fuck this and fuck them if they think that will bring me down they can think again....I thought as i made my way back home...

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG I HOPE YOU ENJOY...PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW IF YOU WANT TO IM WORKING ON ANOTHER BOOK WELL TRYING TO ANYWAYS ANYWAYS ...THANK YOU...