19

Hey sweety he says softly

Dad...he nodds his head at me..My eyes become teary I throw my arms around him as he picks me up and spins me around my mom joins us and my dad wraps his arms around us..kissing our cheeks telling us how much he has missed my mother and me..

Look honey I havnt much time but since Athena is now awake I was aloud to come and see you..he says..

Why did you have to wait until Athena woke..??I asked..

He didn't answer my question...he just looked at Mila than said..Bite her..

I looked at him like he was crazy..he turned to me again repeating what he said before...

But sh she's gone..I say..

He shakes his head no but she will die if you don't bite her now...

I walked towards Mila and crouched down beside her..I picked her up in my arms and breathe in her scent..I let my canines out sinking them into her neck..slowly I pulled out and licked the blood around my bite mark.

I sat there waiting for something to happen suddenly I saw blood dripping into her mouth I looked up to see my father and mother that had cut there hand and held it over her mouth that was slightly open..My father handed me a knife and told me to do the same thing i did what i was told my hand had healed as the last bit of my blood dripped into her mouth..her eyes opened and she gasped for air happiness flowed all over my body as she took in as much air as she could for her lungs...she looked up at me and smiled I smiled back at her as her brother tackled her into a bone crushing hug..

How?? I asked my parents...

Purebloods have a lot of powers skyler healing is one of them just from a simple bite..my mother says..

So why did she have to drink our blood??

Because she is now your heir by blood and our blood is now running through her veins from all three of us not only did your bite heal her but a bite from a dragon also makes them become a dragon shifter if they are you heir or mate..my father says..

I smiled widely at my new daughter who was excited aswell to know that I was now her new momma....Sam lowered his head as Mila put her arms around him I looked at my parents ready to speak but they cut me off by nodding at me..I looked at Sam and lifted his head up by his chin his eyes locked with mine before I spoke..

What do you say little man??do you want to be my heir as well??I ask him he smiles at me but doesn't answer my question..i spoke again..

Anyone would be so happy to have a strong caring and protective person like you by their side it will be a privilege to have you as my heir..he wiped the tears out of his eyes and stood back then bowed..

It would be an honor to be your son he says then stands up tall exposing his neck towards me I look at my parents who now was staring at the boy with pride in their eyes..

5 hours later.....

I was now walking home with my two kids asleep on each one of my shoulders..I had mind link one of the maids to set up two rooms for them...

I was about to open the front door when my daddy opened it before me anger written all over his face he was about to yell until he saw the sleeping kids in my arms he sniffed the air eyes widen he was shocked that there scent was mixed with mine then his eyes softened he than looked at me again..taking a step to the side letting me enter the house and shuts the door behind him I heard a loud growl come from upstairs and in a blink of an eye I turned my head to see my mate and sisters standing behind me.they looked me up and down as my mate spoke..

Jaz...Start talking he says his eyes were now glowing bright green.. arms crossed against his chest as he looks between me and the sleeping kids in my arms...

Sighing I walk past them going to there rooms to put them in there own new beds knowing that my family were following me..probably making sure I won't take off again... I kiss my kids for head before leaving there rooms...

I entered the living room and gestured for them to take a seat on the couches...they sat down patiently waiting for me to talk..I inhaled deeply before starting from when I went to go talk to my mother...