5

As the night comes to an end this amazing scent of chocolate strawberries hits me It cant be I thought as I follow the scent I bump into this Tall guy in a tux wearing a black mask as our eyes meet rain starts pouncing around barking MATE...

NO NO NO THIS CANT BE I scream to rain

Its is sky we have been given a 2nd chance rain says happily

I was about to turn around and leave when my mate grabs my arm sending sparks through my body and asks me for a dance I hesitate at 1st but eventually nod my head he gently pulls me close to him breathing in my scent omg my wolf is going crazy being so close to our mate..I look up into his amazing Light green eyes filled with lust and want...he holds me tighter than whispers in my ear

You are beautiful My name is Jaz his voice sends shivers down my spine 

I feel my legs about to give way so I grip on to him tighter As I was about to reply to him flash backs from when I was rejected from my last mate come back to me I pull away from him fear that I would be rejected again and run to my room locking it behind me..

What are you doing sky he is our mate go back to him rain yells angrily

No I will not bare a 2nd rejection I say before cutting her off so I cant hear her I slid to the ground pulling my knees upto my chest and let the tears run while everything in my past starts replaying in my head....

JAZ POV 

I cant believe I finally found my Mate she was beautiful her scent calmed me and my wolf Cole was wanting to mark her on the spot her beautiful Light brown eyes had me all lost in the way she fitted in my arms it felt right but when she left me I felt empty and lost I tried to go after her but I was stopped by princess Lavinia..my wolf Cole was angry for her not letting us go after our mate but I couldnt do anything I had to respect her I will see her again she Is my mate I need her she needs us...