24

I held my dad's lifeless body in my arms I let out a painful howl..everyone stopped fighting and turned to see what happened all vampires had dropped to there knees crying bloody tears as they had just lost there king..I took in all my surroundings everyone held pity in there eyes I saw they didn't want to fight but they couldnt disobey there alpha.. I faced Mark only to see him smiling happily..

Seeing him so happy made my blood boil my body was shaking violently I placed my father gently on the ground and stood up..

I couldn't control my self anymore my wolf and I wanted blood I wanted to kill them all especially Mark..I didn't care anymore i ripped my shirt off exposing my chest i didnt give two fucks anymore i shifted into my golden wolf rain was shaking with so much anger the ground started shaking as well.. Mark stumbled back as he looked at my wolf in awe..I faced his direction and let out a powerful growl..dropping every single vamp and wolf to the ground..I snapped my teeth at Mark as he begged for his life moving backwards from me...

Skyler please I am your mate baby..he begged

You are not my mate you pathetic peace of shit Rain barked...I was about to bite his head off when someone teleported in front of me the man took Mark's arm and teleported away before I could kill him..I blinked my eyes searching for there where abouts.. I couldnt see or sense him anywhere..rain let out another powerful roar FIND HIM BRING HIM TO ME..I say with that a few of the vamps took off...I turned to my old pack hatred was shown on my face...I shifted back to my human form not caring that i was naked letting my power flow off me...

LOCK THEM ALL UP IN THE DUNGEONS THEY WILL ALL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH SLOWLY BY NO OTHERS HANDS BUT MINE AND MY SISTERS. I say..yes your highness they reply dragging them out of my sight..

My heart broke at the sight of my sisters crying over our father's body..I slowly walked towards them wrapping them in my arms they turned and hugged me sobbing into my shoulders..

We will find them I promise we will have revenge..I cry with them..Jaz embraces us as well as my sisters soul Mates..

3 days later..

I watched my fathers body burn in front of me I couldn't feel anything anymore I showed no emotion I had lost the man who had shown and given me love and hope..my sisters have slept by my side the past night's I took the full bottle of Jack Daniels in my hand and drank the hole bottle..wiping the wetness from my lips I threw the empty bottle at the rock beside me..i had no more tears to cry my body felt numb..I felt nothing no pain no happiness nothing I was empty..Jaz has tried to cheer me up and our kids but I couldn't be around them I have to get away find my self again become at peace with myself but I can't do that until I have found and killed Mark..all this stress is not good for my pups i will give birth to my pups and take my leave I have to leave the sooner the better..

Only a few months til I give birth... I thought...