3

Unknown POV

I was on the hunt for my meal when I smelt fresh blood I followed the smell and what I saw crushed my heart..I picked her naked body up gently in my arms her heart is still beating but slowly I ran as fast as I could back home and quickly took her to our doctor...I place her broken body carefully on the bed as the doctor tells me to wait outside...

6hours later.....

I was pacing back and forward waiting and waiting... I don't know what's wrong with me but for some reason I had to save her I felt like I need to help and protect her I feel a pull towards her I don't know why that's just how I feel even if shes a wolf she looks so young...

Princess Lavinia??our doctor says...

Yes??how is she??

My lady she is finally stable but she is in a coma...

When will she wake up?? I ask..

That I do not know the answer to your Highness only time will tell...he bowed than took his leave..

I walked into her room and sat next to her holding her hand..looking at her fragile body...

Why do I feel the need to protect you little one..

Sighing I sit by her side talking to her telling her about who I am..everything and anything hoping she will wake up soon...

2 years later...

DO NOT TOUCH HER I WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT... I hiss showing my fangs to the nurse..

But your highness its been years and there has been no progress or signs showing that she is going to wake up we have to pull the plug...

YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY I hiss again

she nods before running out the door...I look back at this beautiful girl laying peacefully asleep her wounds have all healed her features have changed abit she looks abit older..I grab her hand in mine placing a kiss on her forehead...

wake up beautiful...I say before laying my head on the side of her bed... Singing softly to her I sing a song that my mother use to sing to me and my sister when we were younger...

Look at this face
I know the years are showin'
Look at this life
I still don't know where it's goin'

[Chorus]
I don't know much
But I know I love you
And that may be
All I need to know