6

I awake the next morning ready for my 1st day at school Nia had put me to sleep last night after my brake down pull your self together Sky your not the same weak person you use to be..As we pull into the parking lot I walk behind my sisters getting bowed from the vampires and glared at from other wolves and humans..
Relax you will be fine..my sisters mind link me don't ask me how we can do that I don't know the answer to that I just woke up one day sweating from a bad dream I was having when all of a sudden I start hearing every damn vampire mind linking each other took awhile to control it but I got the hang of it it..As we walk into the office where an elderly lady sits behind the desk.

Ahh you must be Skyler Lopez pleasure to meet you I am Mrs Parker she says..

I smile at her before replying..Yes ma'am I am indeed the pleasure is mine she flashes me a smile before handing me my schedule..

I hope you enjoy it here at BLUE FALLS high Ms Lopez if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me for help...

Thank you I reply before walking out the door towards my sisters who were waiting patiently for me with there soul mates at their sides..I wish I would have stayed to talked with my mate I thought standing in front of them smiling weakly..giving my schedule to my sisters..

OK you have English 1st we will walk you to class..I nod following behind them like a lost puppy as we got to my class they kiss my check..

We will be here when the bell rings sky love yah lil sis they say waving as they walk to there class..I knock before entering hearing heels coming towards the door..ofmg I'm so nervous...the door opens a beautiful lady greets me with a smile gesturing me to come in..I can smell that she is a wolf..as I walk past her..a powerful wolf at that..making rain tuck her tail in between her legs...

Hi I'm Mrs West you must be the new student please introduce your self to the class..

I turn to face the students in front of me fidgeting with my fingers I then drop my gaze to the floor before speaking nervously...

Hi my names Skyler Lopez.

They all greet me then Mrs West tells me to take a seat next to a very pretty girl named Jane she actually kinda looks like Mrs West they have the same except Jane has Beautiful Light green eyes Hmmm eyes looks like my mates.as soon as I sat down I smelt her wolf...

Hi I'm Jane West she sequels excitedly putting her hand out for my to shake BINGO I KNEW IT... I shake her hand firmly saying hello back..we make small talk...