22

5 MONTHS LATER....

SKY POV...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO SAM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU
HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY
everyone sang...

Blow out your candle honey..I say to my son he blows out the candles and shows his signature smirk he learnt from his daddy...

That's my boy Jaz says...

DADDY my kids scream running into his arms..

We missed you daddy they say in unison..

I missed use too guy's he says showering them with kisses and pulls out a long rectangled box giving it to Sam...happy 8th birthday my son sam jumps up and down opening his present daddy what about me??my daughter says pouting..he looks at Mila starts tickling her before pulling out another long present for her she squeals happily ripping apart the wrapping paper..cool thanks dad my son says pulling out a sword..thanks daddy Mila says holding an bow and arrows...yes my kids have been training with me they are really good with swords and bows...they may be young but they are not dumb...you would be surprised on how strong they are...

I smile at my family infront of me everything is so perfect...my eyes made contact with Jaz he started walking towards me as fast as he could...his lips crashed into mine and he pulled me closer into him...before it could get any more heated we pulled away from each other...

I missed you as well he says you have been gone for a month i missed you too I replied..

I have something for you too he says getting down on one knee I gasp covering my mouth with my hands..

I know you have been through a lot and been hurt in the past I wish I could erase your memories and take away all your nightmares he sighs then speaks again But if it wasn't for your past I wouldn't have met the love of my life...I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy sky I want to grow old with you have more kids with you watch our kids grow old and our grandkids..i love you with all my heart as my mate and mother to my two beautiful children..you lighten up my life you make me a better man you complete me...he pulls out a tiny red box and opens it revealing a beautiful diamond ring...
I will give my life for you and our kids will you Skyler Rose Lopez marry me he asks..

Yes I scream kissing all over his face as he places the ring on my finger and hugs me everyone starts cheering around us..I brake the kiss and smirk at his happiness...

I have a surprise for you too I say he looks at me biting his bottom lip making me aroused..

Close your eyes I say seductively into his ear sending shivers down his spine...

Everything went quiet as I grab his hands and place them on my stomach..his eyes shoot open and he stares at my tummy..he looks back at me asking if it's true I smile at him and kiss his lips again..

Congratulations daddy..I say pecking his lips over and over again..he picks Me up and spins me around screaming at the top of lungs...

IM GONNA BE A DADDY AGAIN making me giggle at how cute he is...everyone clapped and cheered again...

Jane and my sisters came to hug me as soon as Jaz let me go followed by the rest of our families congratulating us everyone went back to celebrating Sam's birthday the pack and vampires were happy that there future Luna and princess is pregnant...they dont know that I am a dragon shifter nor my kids we had learnt how to hide our scents and powers only those who were close to me knew not even my in-laws knew my real father had suggested we keep it hidden until we have fully controlled our powers especially me for our safety ..my kids on the other hand struggled in the beginning when they 1st shifted but eventually got the hang of it they always seem to amaze me every time we train together..my father was their to help us with our forms and my mother as well I have enjoyed having my parents around it was abit of a shock for my family when they just appeared out of no where demanding that we train..Lol the look on there faces when they saw them face to face was priceless...

Sadly my happiness was cut short and ruined when one of our guards entered the room...

YOUR HIGHNESS WE ARE UNDER ATTACK...he screams..