13

SKY POV

I woke the next morning still wrapped in Jaz arms I could so get use to this..
I pecked her lips laying my head back on her chest as I let all the thoughts about that phone call I received yesterday run wildly through my mind..

Even if she was my mother she left me alone i thought feeling sad most of my life I grew up with no one loving me except Jake i miss him so much i wish he was still here so I can show him my loving family and mate I have now...I held my necklace he had given me in my palm that was hanging from my neck I slowly open it revealing the photo of me and him i didn't realize i was crying until Jaz wiped my tears away..

Are you okay??she asks
I smile weakly at her telling her i was fine..she kissing my check pulling me closer to her..
Hey we need to get ready for school she says i sigh loudly getting up and going for a shower when I finished my hygiene i walked back into my room going to my closet with only a towel around me forgetting that Jaz was in here I heard her growl at me so i turned to face her as soon as I turned around i was pinned up against the wall..

MINE she growls god that turned me on...I knew she smelt my arousal cause she lifted me up instantly wrapping my legs around her waist and smashed her lips against mine.I couldn't take it anymore once her tongue entered my mouth i moaned inside her mouth causing her to moan into mine..she started caressing my thighs I knew she wanted me as bad as I wanted her she ripped my towel off exposing my naked body braking our heated make out session she started staring at my body biting on her bottom lip..i lowered my lips to her ears..
Make love to me my voice come
Out husky..she looked me in the eyes i knew Cole was itching to take control..she placed me on the bed kissing me again i can feel her man hood hardening against my core making me wet..i was ready to make love to her i was ready to be claimed..

JAZ POV

I was so happy she wanted me to make to her i was turned on as much as she was..
I trailed kisses down her jaw line towards her neck she was moaning softly i licked and kissed on her neck finding her soft spot where my mark will be i cupped her breast in my hands making her gasp i kissed her lips again before bringing my mouth to her breast..i stared at them for abit admiring them god she's so beautiful i thought before licking her nipples i sucked on them gently earning louder moans from her my hands traveled down her sides stopping at her hips I moved my right hand to her inner thigh going closer and closer to her core I could smell her wetness causing my mouth to water i begin trailing kisses down her body making my way to her entrance i licked her inner thighs causing her to growl at me...
Stop teasing me she says which turned me on even more i shoved my tongue inside her wet pussy causing her to arch her back i threw her legs over my shoulders pulling her closer to me..she was moaning loud but i didn't care her moans were music to my ears her hips moved with my tongue her hands gripped the sheets i couldn't help but watch her face while I pleased her i knew she was getting close so i pulled away getting on top of her she flipped us over ripping my boxers off and my sports bra her hand gripped my dick stroking it gently i laid there enjoying the feeling until i felt wetness on my dick i looked down to see sky licking and sucking on my dick i groaned with the pleasure her hands were caressing my abs she then started trailing her tongue up my body licking around my nipples towards my neck hitting my soft spot fuck this felt so good i flipped us over me being back on top of her i kissed her lips again and slowly inserted my dick into her pussy i was pumping slowly in and out of her she was dripping wet her juices were covering my man hood once she started moaning i pumped faster and faster I could feel her walls tightening on me i knew she was close i pumped faster knowing i was close to..
Ah oh don't stop baby I'm almost there she moaned in my ear..
Me too I groaned my canines extended and I kept pumping in and out of her i sunk my canines into her neck she screamed in pleasure as i came inside her i licked the blood from her neck and kept on pumping until i felt her canines on my neck i winced at the pain at 1st but pleasure was taking over when she licked my mark i laid on top of her trying to catch my breath wow i could feel her feelings i could read her mind our wolves are one and i feel powerful i looked into her light brown eyes i was shocked her eyes were the same color as mine they are light green..

Sorry I'm not very good with sexual scenes but yeah lol hope you enjoyed..