The start of something new

I had just left Australia, where I lived my whole life and moved to Los Angeles to live my dream of becoming a singer. Sorry let me introduce myself, my name is Ariana Grande, I'm 19 and I got found on YouTube by Scooter Braun and he moved me here to Los Angeles to start writing and recording music. I brought my mum (Joan) and my brother Frankie who I love more than anyone in the world. He's always there beside me. Anyway, I'm just about to go and see my new house and I'm so excited.

As we pulled up out the front of my new house, I ran straight to the front door, unlocked it and ran around like a 5 year old. The house had high roofs, a huge pool and it was fully furnished with beautiful modern furniture. Frankie Brought all the suitcases in and dumped them next to the door before running through the house.

"Wow this house is so huge I'm so happy" I yelled with excitement. "Yeah I know I'm so happy for you baby sis" he replied "I love you Frankie" I said as my eyes were tearing up." I love you too" Frankie pulled me in for a hug and told me to go upstairs and unpack, he did the same as well as my mum.

About an hour later, I got a call from my new manager Scooter Braun and he told me to meet him at his office as soon as possible so I quickly got changed, put my makeup on and and got my mum to drop me off.

When we got there I quickly said goodbye to my mum and left the car and ran to the reception. "Hi my name is Ariana Grande, I'm suppose to be meeting Scooter Braun for an interview" I stated "Ah yes, miss Grande you are in room 33 4th floor, 6th door on the right." She answered.
"Thanks"

As I got to the room, I saw Scooter and gave him a hug. "Hey Ariana it's so nice to finally meet you" he said. "Me too thank you so much for flying me out her and giving me a chance to live my dream, I'm so thankful" I said while tears started streaming down my face. "Aww no problem, don't cry, how was your flight." I had a horrible flight but I just thought it would be easier to tell him it was fine. "It was pretty good, but I'm glad to be on the ground safe and sound" I wiped my tears away and we started the interview.

After the interview I called my mum and told her she didn't have to pick me up because Scooter brought me my very own Range Rover and I was so happy. I got in the car and was about to drive home when I heard my phone ringing. It was Scooter so I answered it.
"Hey Scooter what you need" I asked. "Well tomorrow I hope you don't have any plans because I need you here, your going to be writing a song with an artist I have chose for you" I was so excited to finally work on my first song. "Oh my god really, when do you want me there" I rushed. "9 am" he answered. "Okay I will see you then bye Scooter", "bye"

When I got home I told my mum and Frankie about the car and how I'm gonna be writing a song tomorrow. "Oh my god that sounds fun I'm so proud of you Ari" my brother said as he hugged me. "Oh honey I'm so happy for you" my mum started crying while trying to talk to me. "Oh mum it's okay don't cry" my eyes started getting watery. "I'm just so proud of you sweetie, your voice is amazing and to deserve this more than anyone" at this point I was crying. "I love you mum, I'm gonna go to sleep now I have a very busy day tomorrow" I hugged both of them and went to bed.

~

When I woke up, it was already 8:35 and I had to be at the studio in less than half an hour so I quickly got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth, put my makeup on, then my heels, I grabbed my keys and ran to the car. When I got to the studio, I said hello to Linda who was the receptionist then I walked up to Scooters office and he told me to go to the studio which was a few doors down "your partner is waiting for you" I was really worried because I wanted it to be someone that i liked and was a fan of. I opened the door and standing there was Roshon Fegan, he's on shake it up but he raps and I was actually really excited to be working with him. "Hey" he said with a smile. Let me just say he's smile was beautiful and his eyes were a gorgeous brown and I could honestly stare into them all day. "Hey, I'm Ariana nice to meet you" I smiled and I could tell I was blushing. "You too I saw you on YouTube a couple of times and your voice is amazing I'm really excited for this collaboration with you." He explained. "Aww thankyou, I'm really excited too. A smile never left my face. "So shall we get started" he asked. "Yeah" I answered.

You give me that kind of something wanted all the time needed everyday, on a scale of one to ten I'm at a hundred, never get enough I can't salty away.

I started some of my lyrics and Roshon started his.

I'm thinking bout her every second every hour do my singing I the shower picking pedals off of flowers like, do she love me do she love me not, I ain't a player I just crush a lot.

It started sounding really good. ( I know Mac Miller raps in 'The Way' but let's just pretend it was Roshon) we were working for a few hours and decided to take a break, so he took me to get ice cream. We arrived shorty at Baskin Robbins and he brought me one scoop of cookies and cream and one scoop of cotton candy which were my favourite flavours. He got a scoop of mint chocolate chip and a scoop of chocolate. After we paid, we went back to the car and started driving back to the studio. "Hey can I try some cotton candy" Roshon asked. "Yeah sure" I scooped a spoonful out and fed it to him as he was driving. "Wow that's really good, I know why your obsessed with it now" he laughed. "Yeah I love it" he parked the car in the car park and we headed for the studio. " hey can I ask you something" I said " yeah sure anything" Roshon relied

So that was my first chapter, I hope you guys like it, I was up at like 1 in the morning writing this, it's now almost 3 and I'm so tired. I will update the next chapter tomorrow and it will hopefully be longer and better. Thanks for reading. 😊😉😘