The reception

ARIANA'S POV

We got to the reception around 4:30 and everyone took their seats where their name tags were. I was at the front because I was apart of the bridal party. The room we were in was huge and it was right next to the water, it looked beautiful. "I'm so happy you helped me through everything Ari, I couldn't have done any of it if it wasn't for you" Christina said with tears falling down her face. "Aww sis it's okay, what are best friends for" I asked giving her a hug.

A few hours later the lights were off and there we strobe lights and flashing lights everywhere while the music was blaring and everyone was dancing. I was dancing to loyal by Chris Brown with Alexis and Christina. I saw Jai heading towards us. "Hey babe wanna for a walk" he asked. I'm surprised he wasn't drunk yet. "Sure" I took his hand and followed him outside. We walked along the beach. "So how's your night been so far" he asked. "It's been fun, have you had anything to drink" I asked. "No I haven't, I don't wanna be one of those a guys that go crazy and get drunk, then cheat on their girlfriends" he explained. "Aww Jai your so cute" I said resting my head on his shoulder. We were standing facing the water and the breeze felt nice. It was almost summer so the days were getting hotter. "I love you so much Ariana, I don't ever wanna hurt you again" he said looking into my eyes. I could tell he was being serious. "I love you too Jai and I promise I will never cheat again" I said kissing his cheek. "Hey but, if anything like that does happen, just promise me you won't break up with me, because I would never ever wanna hurt you on purpose baby girl" he said. "I won't unless it's really bad" I replied. "Like sleeping with my best friend which you have already done once. Jai if that ever happens again I won't forgive you" I said. He looked at me and smiled before kissing me. "I'm sorry I did that to you" I smiled. "It's okay, I know you were drunk" I replied. "But she wasn't, she knew exactly what she did was wrong" he said angrily. "And she still did it to me" we talked for a little longer then went back to the party. "Hey Ari where have you been girl" Christina said coming up and giving me a hug. "Are you drunk" I asked. "Hmmm maybe" she chuckled running away. I saw Beau coming towards me and he looked worried. "Ariana, I have to tell you something" he said. "Are you drunk too" I asked. "Yeah I am but I'm sober enough To know what I just did was wrong" he started to cry. "What's wrong Beau" I asked hugging him. He looked up at me. "I cheated on Alexis" he replied crying more. "What, with who" I alder shocked. "I think it was one of Christina's cousins, what am I going to do Ari, I love her more than anything and I cheated on her with someone I don't care about" he cried. "Talk to her right now Beau" I yelled. "Already but I can't and I don't wanna ruin everyone's night" he said wiping his tears. "You have to, trust me girls don't like when guys keep secrets, you have to tell her tonight and it has to come from you" I said with a serious expression. "Okay I will go find her and tell her" he replied before walking away.

ALEXI'S POV

I was dancing with Christina, Daniel, Luke and James when Beau walked up to me. It looked like he had been crying and I got worried. "Hey we need to talk" he said with sadness in his eyes. "Okay" I replied following him outside. "What's wrong Beau you seem upset" I said. "Umm Alexis you know that I love you more than anyone else in the world and I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose right" he said. "Yeah of course" I replied. "Well tonight, I was with one of Christina's cousins and she was really drunk, like really really drunk and she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a corner, then..." He gulped. I think I know what's coming. "She kissed me" he said starting to cry. "What" I yelled. "And I didn't pull back" he replied with tears falling down his face. "Are you fucking kidding on me, how could you cheat on me Beau, I thought you cared about me" I yelled with tears. "I'm so sorry Alexis, I love you, she means nothing to me I promise" he begged. "Yeah well if you really loved me, you would have backed away but no, you wanted to kiss her" I said with a calm tone in my voice. "I'm sorry Alexis please forgive me I hate myself for hurting you" he said getting on his knees and literally begging for my forgiveness. "Yeah well your not the only person that hates you right now" I said while I pulled off my ring and through it at him. "Alexis don't go please come back" I heard Beau yell as I ran inside. "Alexis are you okay" Ariana said giving me a hug. "No Beau cheated on me" I cried into her shoulder. "Everything's gonna be okay Lexi, just explain every thing to me when your ready" she said. We walked over to Christina and even though she was drunk, she knew something was wrong and came over to give me a hug. "Are you okay Lexi" she asked. "Beau cheated on me" I said before crying again. "He what, where is he, I'm him Gonna kill him" she yelled as me and Ariana grabbed her and stopped her from Doing anything stupid. "I'll explain everything to you later girls" I said before grabbing a drink.