Caught

ARIANA'S POV

"Say my name babe" Luke said as he sucked on my neck. "Luke" I moaned. He went down to my breast's and left hickeys on them. "I think I love you" Luke whispered into my ear. I opened my eyes in shock as he continued to suck my neck. "R-really" I stuttered. "Yes... I do" he said again. This changes everything.

JAI'S POV

I was currently walking down the street when I decided to drop by Christina's house. I knocked on the front door and almost instantly she opened it staring at me in shock. "Jai" she gave me a confused look. "Hi, can we talk" I asked. She moved out of the door way and motioned for me to come in. We took at seat on the couch and both sat there awkwardly. "So, what's up" she asked. "I'm sorry" I said. "Sorry for what, you didn't do any thing wrong" she replied. "Did you" she asked. "Well yeah obviously I did something wrong I cheated in Ariana. Again" I half yelled. "Oh, um okay" she answered. "I feel so guilty and horrible" I said rubbing my hands through my hair. "Yeah I know, it was wrong for that to happen" she said rubbing my back. "I need to have a talk to her" I said getting up and heading for the front door. "Bye" I said before leaving. "Good luck" she yelled. I looked back at her. "You too" I said before closing the door. I need to go home and rest, I can't go back to Ariana's tonight.

ARIANA'S POV

"That was amazing" I said as I lie next to Luke in bed staring at the ceiling. "You said it" I could feel him smirking. "So what do we do now" I asked. "Well we could watch a movie" Luke suggested. "No I mean about Jai" I said chuckling at him. "Oh, I don't know we can keep it a secret and hope he never finds out" he said. "I feel so terrible" I frowned. "Hey he did the same thing to you a couple of hours ago" he reminded me. "I know but still, we haven't actually broken up" I said. "I guess so but-" he got cut off by the sound of the door opening.

JAI'S POV

"Hey Beau" I greeted him as I walked into the kitchen. He just stared at me with a mad face. "Just so you know, this is the last thing I will say to you. I never wanna speak I you ever again" and with that said he went up to his room. I walked upstairs towards my room when I heard a little chuckle. It sounded like a girl. I went closer and put my ear towards the door. I listened closely to the conversation. I heard Ariana talking with Luke.

A - I feel so guilty

L - hey he did the same thing to you a couple of hours ago

A - I know but still, we haven't actually broken up

I had a bad feeling in my stomach and I opened the door to find Ariana and Luke in bed together. "Jai" Ariana said with a worried expression in her face. "What the hell is going on here" I yelled. "Umm" Luke started. "You know what, don't even try, I don't wanna hear it" I said walking out of the room.

ARIANA'S POV

"I better go talk to him" I said before putting my clothes back on. I slowly walked out of the room and approached Jai's door. I could hear him sniffing and it sounded like he was crying. I opened the door and found Jai on the floor crying. "Jai" I said slowly walking over to him. "I'm so sorry" he cried. I went over and gave him a hug as he cried into my chest. "Me too" I calmly replied. He looked up at me and I wiped his tears. "Did you have sex with my brother" he asked. I was scared to tell him the truth but I knew I had to. I nodded with tears coming out of my eyes. "I'm so sorry Jai, I still love you, I always will" I said crying into his hair. "Can we just forget today ever happened, I don't wanna lose you again Ariana, I love you too much" he cried. "Yes we can" I said wiping his tears. We hugged for a while then he kissed me not wanting to let go. "Promise me nothing like this will ever happen again, with either of us" I said. "I promise" he kissed my cheek and we got into his head and cuddled.

CHRISTINA'S POV

"Your a fucking bitch" Alexis yelled while pulling my hair. We were in the living room fighting each other. "I'm not a bitch, I would never do anything like this" she yelled again scratching my face. "Oh yeah, I'm so sure you wouldn't" I slapped her. "Oh that's it bitch" she Yelled as she got up and grabbed her phone. "I'm calling James, then Ariana" she yelled as she ran out the front door. "Don't you dare you little slut" I tried running after her but she got Into her car and drove away. That's it, my life is over.

ALEXIS'S POV

I went over to the Janoskians house and knocked on the door. James opened the for crying. "Come here" I said pulling him in for a hug. "I'm not the one that needs you love and support right now. Ariana is upstairs with Jai" he said. "Are they all good Now" I asked. "I think so but  I don't know for sure" he said wiping his tears. "She's a bitch, you deserve better" I said paying him on the back before walking up to Jai's room. I knocked on the door and heard a small come in. I opened the door to see Jai and Ariana in bed. "Hey are you guys okay" I asked sitting at the end I the bed, "yeah we are, we apologised and promised this won't happen again" Jai answered. "Oh good I'm so happy for you guys" I smiled. "Have you talked to Christina" I asked. She just frowned and shook her head. "I'll do it tomorrow" she said. "Okay. Well I better go now but, I'll talk to you tomorrow?" I questioned. "Yeah and thanks" she replied. "Anytime. Goodnight" I said as I left the house.