Mysterious stranger

ARIANA'S POV

I was almost asleep when I heard my phone buzz. It was Alexis. What would she want at 11:25 at night.

Alexis - Ari I need your help in so scared

Me - what's wrong

Alexis - when I got home, I noticed a note on my door and it scared me

Me - what did it say

Alexis - something about me staying away from beau or I'm gonna cop it, something like that anyway

Me - are u at home

Alexis - yes can I please stay the night at your in so scared and I don't want to be all by myself

Me - of course sis. Come over you can stay for as long as you want.

Alexis - thank you so much

Me - that's what sisters are for right

Alexis - haha yeah. I'll be over in 10 love you see you soon

Me - but love you too

"Mmm who was that" I woke Jai up. "It was Alexis she found a note on her door and she's really scared so she's gonna stay here a while." I explained. "Oh okay. Did she tell Beau" he asked. "I don't think so but I will tell her to ask soon as she gets here" he nodded and went downstairs to get a coffee. He came back up and handed me one. "By the way I'm sorry I woke you up" he smiled and kissed my cheek. "Hey it's more time I get to spend with you right." I laughed.

I heard a knock at the door and raced down to answer it. It was Alexis and she looked terrified. "Oh my god come here." I pulled her in for a hug. "Do you have the note." I asked. "Yeah" she pulled it out from her jacket. I read it carefully and git a little scared. "She's gonna hurt both of is" I said. "Yeah that's what it says" I started feeling sick. Jai came running downstairs. "Hey is everything okay girls" I showed him the note and he looked mad. "Don't worry girls no one is gonna lay a hand on either of you. Have you called beau yet Alexis" she shook her head. "I'll do it now.

Beau - hey babe what's up

Alexis - You need to come to Ari's house right now

Beau - what why what's wrong

Alexis - I'll explain when you get here just hurry

Beau - okay I'm on my way

"He's coming now. I'm so scared guys. "It's okay your gonna stay here with me and Ari and so is Beau. We're gonna keep you girls safe." He pulled the both of us in for a hug. "Thanks babe" I said. "Yeah thanks Jai" Alexis replied.

About 5 minutes later Beau came running thorough the door "guys what's wrong" he asked nervously. "Here" Alexis handed him the note. He read it a few times before crumpling it up and throwing it on the floor. "There's no way some chick is gonna hurt either of you" he hugged Alexis and Luke hugged me. "Do you know who could have wrote it" Jai asked Beau. "No idea it could be a fan, they do some crazy shit" I tried thinking positive. Beaus probably right I mean the person was probably just trying to scare us it probably was a fan. "Okay I suggest we get some sleep" Jai soda yawning." We followed him up and I showed beau and Alexis to their room. I walked in to my room and laid in the bed with Jai trying to forget about the letter. "Hey everything's going to be alright babe, I promise." He gave me a kiss then we went off to sleeps

I woke up the next morning with a pain in my stomach and I knew it was that time of the month. I felt Jai stir and turned around to see him awake and smiling at me. "Good morning princess, did you sleep well" he asked. "Okay I guess I just felt a little sick that's all." "What are we going to the station" I totally forgot about that. "Oh my god I didn't realise that was today" he laughed and shook his head. "Lucky you have me to remind you about these things hey" I smiled. "Your right, I think we have to be there by 10:30" I replied. "Okay then we should get up its 9:00" I nodded and we got out of bed to notice Alexis and Beau were already up. Jai and I quickly had breakfast and got dressed so we could go. "We'll be back in a couple of hours" I told Alexis while I have her a hug. "Okay see you then, good luck." She yelled out. "Thanks"

When we arrived I had a strange feeling in my stomach and I was nervous. The officer Called me in while Jai waited outside. "So what happened when Roshon took you." The officer asked. "Well he took me to this abandoned house on the middle of no where and I was freaking it and he held me there for like a day and a half and I punched him and ran for my life." I explained. "So did he try and hurt you physically" he asked. "Um well he Grabbed me violently by my chin it hurt really bad but that's about it, he just yelled at me and he told me he was gonna keep me there until I fell in love with him" I started tearing up. "I see and you were friends with him before all this happened right" he asked. "Yeah we were good friends and we wrote songs together and became really close friends, I let him live with me for a couple of days as well and then he left my house and became a crazy psycho." Tears were falling down my cheeks "everything's gonna be alright miss Grande, we have proof of him kidnapping you and the court is thinking of sentencing him 25 years in prison for kidnapping you." I smiled and thanked him before leaving. "How did it go" Jai asked pulling me into a hug. "Fine they're thinking of sentencing him 25 years." He smiled. "Good, no one takes my girl from me and gets away with it." I smiled. "Your so cute, I love you" he kissed my nose "I love you more.

Decided to update early because my friend really wanted me to anyway thanks for reading I really appreciate it please check out my other books on my account they are better than this one