I still love you

When we got to my place, we went straight to the kitchen to get some food. "Roshon we gotta go shopping there's barely any food." I haven't been grocery shopping since I've been here, my mum only picked up a few things from the shop so I had to do proper shopping. "Okay let's go now". We walked outside and I drove my Range Rover to the shopping centre.

"So what do we need" Roshon asked. "Umm just grab what you eat, and I grab what I eat" I said. "Sounds good". We ended up spending 155 dollars on food for the two of us. Mum will be back in a couple of days and I'm sure she will want to go back to the shops anyway. We went out to the car and packed all the food in the boot. "Hey did you even ask your mum if I can stay with you guys" I thought about what he had said and then realised I didn't. "Oh my god I forgot to ask her." I was a bit worried at what she would do when she found out a guy I just met had been staying with us. "Maybe I should go home I don't think she will want me there" he frowned. "Oh I'm sure she will be fine with it, I mean it IS my house and it's big enough for you to stay." I tried sounding confident. I didn't want him to move out. "Maybe you should call her and ask when we get to your place" I agreed.

When we arrived at my house, the first thing I did was call my mum.

Mum - Hey sweetie what's up

Me - umm well you know how I was doing a song with someone.

Mum - yeah what about it

Me - well I made really good friends wit him, he's like my best friend and his parents have been fighting for a while and he's scared to be living with them, so I was wonder-

My mum cut me off before I could finish.

Mum - You want him to stay with us don't you

Me - um yeah if that's okay with you.

Mum - well as long as nothing happens than in okay with it.

Me - omg thank you so much. Wait what don you mean as long as nothing happens

Mum - well You know when a boy meets a girl and they like each other and do 'stuff ' with each other and-

I quickly cut her off before she could finish her speech.

Me - okay mum u get it I'll see you in a couple of days love you xx

Mum - love you too sweetie

"Hey Roshon guess what" I asked with a happy tone in my voice. "What" he asked. "My mum said you can stay with us" he smiled at me and gave me a tight hug. "Oh my god yay I'm so happy" he kissed me on my lips. I wasn't expecting him to kiss me but I kissed him back. I really like him and I think he likes me too, but nothing can happen otherwise my mum will kick him out and I don't want him going back to his parents and being miserable. He pulled away after a couple of minutes and said "this is going to be fun." I smiled and we went and sat on the lounge.

~

"No don't throw me please Roshon don't" I screamed at him. We were just about to go swimming and he picked me up and ran over beside the pool threatening to throw me in. "Okay I won't throw you in if you kiss me" I smiled and leant in to kiss him. As soon as I pulled away he said "now scream out Roshon is the sexiest person alive" I said no. "Say it or I'll throw you in" he wasn't giving up. "Okay fine ROSHON IS THE SEXIEST PERSON ALIVE." I screamed as loud as I could but then he chucked me in the pool. "Hey" I screamed. "You said you wouldn't throw me." I frowned at him. "Sorry your just too cute I wanted to see your reaction. Your really hot when your mad." I blushed and grabbed his leg and pulled him in the pool with me. "Hey that's not nice" he frowned at me. "Awe but your so hot when your mad" I giggled and he splashed water at me.

We were in the pool for hours and then it started getting dark as the sun had just finished setting. "We should get out soon" I said. "Okay but first you gotta do something for me" I wasn't sure what kind of trick he had planned but I just went along with it. "Okay sure" he smiled "close your eyes" by now it was dark out and the sun had completely gone, the only light was the moon reflecting on the pool. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I kept my eyes closed as butterflies flew around in my stomach. I suddenly felt his lips on mine, they moved in sync and it was honestly the best kiss I had ever had. His lips were softer than Jai's. Wait why am I thinking about Jai. I slowly opened my eyes and right there I saw Jai standing at the back door looking hurt. "Jai" he walked into the house and I jumped out of the pool to follow him. "Jai wait" he turned around "wow I can't believe it I actually thought there was a chance for us, but I guess you've moved on" he turned around and walked out the front door. "Jai I still love you" he stopped. "I mean it Jai, I miss you" he turned around and ran up to me. He kissed me and my whole body went stiff. I kissed back missing the feel of his lips and the way he kissed me. He slowly pulled back. "Ariana" I could feel tears ready to come through. "Yes Jai" he grabbed my hand. "Can we be together again"