Epilogue

"Good morning Mrs Brooks" Jai kissed me as I woke up. "Good morning Mr Brooks" I chuckled. "What do you wanna do today" he asked. "Hmmm I don't know, maybe we could all go out somewhere and have a family day, we haven't had one is ages" I suggested. "That sounds amazing, Wo do we invite" he asked. "The boys, our mothers and the girls" I said. "Alright, I'll call the boys and my mum, you call the girls and your mum" he said as he jumped out of bed and went downstairs.

I called Alexis, Isabelle and Cara, they are all coming and I told them to meet us at my place so we could figure out where we were going. Mum said she will come as well. Jai came up and told me the boys and his mum were also coming. "Okay so when they et here, we will figure out where to go" I said. He nodded his head and we went downstairs.

"Okay guys so where are we gonna go" I asked. My mum suggested bowling but most of us wanted to do something outdoors. Cara said mini golf but none of the boys wanted to do that, then Daniel came up with a great idea. "Hey guys why don't we go to Wet n Wild" we all loved that idea since it was a little hot outside. We all packed some food and every one went back home after trying to sort out what to do for half an hour. We all agreed to meet at wet n wild at our favourite spot near the wave pool. I said see ya to everyone then went upstairs to get ready. "We're gonna have fun today babe, I have a few plans that I think you might like" he smirked and out his hands around my waist. "Oh really, can't wait to find out" I said then kissed him. "I just hope nothing spoils it" I said. "Like what" he questioned. "I don't know, anyway let's get ready" I got into my bikini and put a pair of shorts and a t-shirt over them. Jai put a pair of board shorts and a white t-shirt on. We packed some towels and sunscreen. I grabbed Noah from his cot. I wasn't gonna change him into swimmers because he's way too young to be swimming. I changed him into a cute outfit and put a hat on him.

When we arrived at Wet n Wild, we walked to our spot an saw the boys and our mums there. Cara was here as well but the other girls weren't. "Hi little man how are you" my mum said taking Noah from my arms. "Oh he's the cutest little guy in the world" she said in a baby voice. "I'm not going swimming so I'll take care of him for you guys" she said. "Yeah me too" Gina added. "Hey" I saw a Alexis and Isabelle coming towards me. "Hey" I replied giving them a quick hug. "Hey babe let's go in the pool" Jai smiled. I grabbed his hand and Beau and Alexis followed us. "The pool want that packed which was good. Jai took me over to an area where no one was swimming and Beau took Alexis as well. "Can I take your top off" Jai asked with a serious look. "What, Jai no" I chuckled. "Please" he pouted. "No" I smiled. He leaned in to kiss me and we had a pretty good make out session. He started French kissing me which we haven't done in a long time. Our tongues moved in sync and it felt amazing. He then reached down and grabbed my weak spot making me moan. "Jai" I laughed through the kiss. "I'm sorry your ass is so cute" he smirked then kissed me again. He pulled my legs up around his waist and held on to my ass, occasionally squeezing it. This lasted about 15 minutes which I thought was pretty long considering there are many kids here, but I don't care I'm just so glad I'm married to my one true love and we can be happy with each other. Without me noticing, he undid my bikini top and took it off me. "Jai, I told you no" I whispered. "I couldn't resist" he smirked then kissed me again. "Okay I need it back now" I said letting go after we made out for about 5 minutes. He sighed. "Fine but tonight I'm taking it off again" he said handing it back to me. I did it up and looked over at Beau and Alexis who were making out and I swear Alexis was full naked. "Go Alexis" I said. "She turned to me and laughed before kissing him again. "Okay I'm getting out of this pool, my skin is getting wrinkly, you coming" I asked. "He nodded his head and grabbed my ass when I turned around. I gave him an evil glare and we walked back to our parents. "Hey did you guys have a good time" my mum smirked. I smiled and looked away from her. "Yeah we were watching and. It looks like the other two are having fun as well" she said staring at Beau and Alexis. "Yeah we had fun" Jai said and he grabbed my ass again but making sure our mothers didn't see. "Your unbelievable" I laughed as Jai smirked. "I'll be back I'm just gonna wash my hands" I said before walking to the taps. They were on the other side so it was a pretty far walk. I was almost there when I heard someone call me. I turned around but didn't see anyone. I heard it again but this time a little louder, I turned around and again, I saw no one. "Ari" okay I heard that one loud and clear. I quickly turned around and there I saw her. Great this is gonna be fun.

Oh my god, the book is done. I'm so happy that I've been able to finish my first book and I actually really love it. I'm so happy and thankful that you guys have read it, it really means a lot. I'm so excited to be writing more books. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I love you all so much. 💜💜💜