Reunion

After 10 minutes, Alexis had arrived. I heard a knock at the door and ran over to open it. She was standing there with a big smile on her face. "AHHHHHH" we both screamed. "Oh my god I missed you so much" I yelled. "I missed you too I'm so glad your here" she yelled back. "Me too lets go inside and you can say hi to Jai" I showed her the way to the living room. "JAI" she screamed. "ALEXIS" he screamed back. Alexis was the one who helped Jai and I get together. "I'm so happy to see you it's been too long." She said. "I know I missed you" he pulled her in for a hug." So where are the rest of the Janoskians" she asked. The Janoskians were Jai's YouTube group. There were his brothers Luke and Beau. Like we his twin. And their friends James and Daniel. "Oh they're at home but Beau and Luke are coming over tomorrow so it should be good for them here." He replied. "Yeah then it can be just like old times" I said with a smile. "Yeah and Christina's coming too right" Alexis asked. "Yeah I'm flying her out she will come with the boys tomorrow" I answered. "This is going to be so much fun" Jai was so excited, all of us were. "Okay so you guys wanna go shopping?" Alexis asked. "Oh my god yes" I loved when we went shopping together because we were into the same things and it was fun. "Oh this is going to be so much fun girls we can get our nails done and buy some perfume and makeup and try on dres- " I cut him off from acting like a girl. "Woah babe, I don't think anyone wants to see you in a dress... EVER" we all laughed and got in my car. "Jai will you drive please" I begged. "Hmmm only if I get a kiss" he made it too easy. I gave him a kiss and just as we were about to get in the car Alexis spoke. "Hey guys promise me no PDA today okay." Jai frowned. "But that's gonna be hard Lexi, I love her too much." Alexis and I both awed at how cute he was. "Aww you got a keeper there Ari, don't let anyone get in the way of you two." I couldn't help but think about Roshon. I really want to be friends with him but in sure he might kill mine and Jai's relationship. "I won't" Jai stared at me knowing that I was thinking about Roshon. I whispered in his ear. "Don't worry babe nothing like that will ever happen again, I promise" he smiled, then kissed me before getting in the car.

When we get to the mall, Jai wanted to go to a men's shop to buy a SnapBack since he didn't bring any with him. Alexis and I went to Victoria's Secret which was right next door. We tired out some perfume and I decided to buy Christina one for Christmas. "She better like it, this thing costs over 200 dollars." I said. Alexis smiled at me "oh don't worry Ari she will love it." I paid for it then met Jai out the front. He was wearing the hat he just bought and it looked so hot on him, he was wearing it backwards which made it 100000 times better. "You look really good on that hat" I said. "I know I do babe" he winced at me. "You know what you would look hot in." He pointed to some lingerie in Victoria's Secret. "That" I laughed and Alexis was almost crying because she was laughing that hard. "O know I would Jai." He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead smiling at me. "Hey i thought I said no PDA" Jai looked at me then looked back at Alexis "I didn't say we won't" we all laughed then walked to another shop. "So what do you girls want for Christmas. Alexis and I both answers the same thing at the same time. "Perfume" Jai laughed at us. "I had a feeling you two would say that."
We both struck a pose. "You girls are the cutest are you like secret twins or something." Alexis and I both smiled at him and together said. "Maybe" Jai freaked out. "Woah that was creepy" I was thinking of a present for all the boys but I couldn't think so I decided to ask Jai. "What do the boys like I want to get them something special this year" Jai thought for a second before answering. "Girlfriends" we all laughed. "I think I could help out" Alexis said. She had a secret crush on Beau and she only told me and Christina. We were all like sisters, we knew everything about each other and to be honest it just wasn't the same without her. "Oooh so who's gonna be the lucky guy" Jai asked. "Oh Ari knows, and your just gonna have to wait and see Jai." He frowned. "Awww but I wanna know who you like, is it Luke?" He was desperate. "No" he hissed again. "Is it Daniel" "No" he guessed again. "Is it Beau" she smiled and started blushing. "Oh my god it's Beau" Jai was so excited he was like a girl. "Oh you guys would be really cute, and dot worry your secrets safe wort me" he winced at her and then put his arm around me. Jai went to go get is something to eat. He left his phone and a message came up on the screen. It was from Beau.

Beau - hey man I can't wait to see you and Ari tomorrow, I saw photos on Insta and youse were with Alexis is she gonna be at the airport tomorrow? If she's not can you convince her too, tbh I really like her, the same way you like Ari so it's a big deal. Love you bro

Wow that was so unexpected. Alexis was coming back from the bathroom. Should I show her the message. Hmmm maybe I should so she knows. Yeah I'm gonna tell her. "Hey Alexis"