Regrets

ARIANA'S POV

I woke up the next day to the smell of pancakes, my favourite breakfast ever. Then a couple of minutes later, Roshon walked in and gave me a plate of Pancakes. "Here you go princess, enjoy" he said smiling. "Thanks but don't call me princess." He frowned. "I'm sorry I just use to call you that and I haven't gotten over it yet" i gave him a slight smile. "Anyway when can I go home" I asked. "You can go home when you fall in love with me." I rolled my eyes. "Hey don't roll your eyes at me" he growled. "Well don't call me princess, don't hurt my boyfriend, don't think I'm gonna fall in love with you and just let me go home" I yelled. "Well sorry but you need to realise that Jai is no good and I am." I laughed. "Oh so you think kidnapping me and forcing me to fall in love with you is better aye" he rolled his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me." He sat next to me and grabbed my face harshly. "Look don't ever give me attitude ever again or something will happen to your precious little Jai okay and maybe me liking you is stupid, your a little brat and I deserve better" I punched his eye and then ran for my life. Luckily no one else was in the house at that time, so I just kept running until I reached a service station. I walked up to the front counter. "Hey can I please use your phone for a minute" I asked. "Umm yeah sure, are you okay ma'am you look like you haven't eaten or slept in days." I was shaking. "Yeah I haven't I got kidnapped and I need to call my family" he looked sorry for me and handed his phone to me. "Thanks" he tapped my shoulder. "It's okay kid no ones gonna hurt you anymore" I smiled at him and dialled Jai's number.

Jai - hello

Me - Jai it's Ariana

Jai - oh thank god I was worried sick about you, we were looking for ages but then gave up and we were just about to come and get you are you okay

Me - yeah I left, I'm at a service station

Jai - which one I'll come and get you

Me - the one near the shopping centre

Jai - the seven eleven

Me - yeah

Jai - okay I'm on my way don't go anywhere

Me - thanks bye

That was the worst experience of my life.

JAI'S POV

As soon as Ariana called me I left without telling anyone, I didn't care I just had to get her and tell her everything's gonna be okay. I love her too much to let some fucking jerk steal her away from me. As I turned up at seven eleven I ran inside to see Ari on the floor leaning against the counter.
"Ari, I'm here" I lifted her off the floor and squeezed her like I was never gonna see her again. "It's okay your safe now." I said comforting her. "Jai he's horrible" she said. "Roshon" she looked at me terrified. "Yes he's crazy, I've never been so scared in my life." I was getting angry. "What the fuck did he do to you, are you okay" she went back to hug me and said. "He threatened me" she said. Now I was furious I'm gonna kiss that cunt. "Where the fuck is he, I'm gonna teach him a lesson from taking my girl away from me" she smiled and kissed my cheek. "Let's go I'll show you the way" she took my hand and we ran to the car. As we turned to the street there was literally nothing there. "Wow you weren't kidding when you said there was nothing here." I explained. "Yeah I know, the house should be close by." She said. In the distance I could see a two story house. "Is that it" I asked. She looked really scared and she was shaking. "Yes it is" she replied. I got out and walked to the other side holding her hand as tight as I could, there was no way I was letting her go. We walked up stairs and she showed me the room she was in and right there laying on the floor was Roshon. "That's him isn't it" I asked. She nodded her head. He was stiring then woke up. He stared at me looking terrified. "What are you doing here." He asked. "I'm here to get you back from stealing my girl away from me" he got up and stared at me in my eyes looking mad. "Oh yeah, well did you know that she cheated on you with me." He said. I was shocked did she really chest on me. I was getting worried. I turned and looked at her, she looked guilt which wasn't a good sign."is that true Ari." She looked down at the floor, I knew that meant yes. I let go of her hand and grabbed Roshon in the neck. I punched the left side of his face. "This is for stealing my girl," I started then through another punch. "This is for threatening her" I gave him one last Punch and he fell to the floor. "And that was for breaking us up" Ari stared at me with regret in her eyes. "I'm sorry Ari but you cheated on me with this guy and it hurts, I thought you cared about me" she gently placed her hand on the right side of my face. "Jai I do care about you and I love you, i was stupid and careless and I'm so sorry Jai" tears started falling down my face. I grabbed her hand and held it for a few seconds before taking it off my face. "Let's go home" i said. The whole car ride home was silent apart from is sniffing from the crying. We arrived at Ari's house and she got out. I stayed. "Are you coming" she asked. "No" I answered. "What where are you going" I didn't wanna be near anyone right now. "I just need to be alone for a while and clear my head." She looked down at the ground and said. "When are you coming back." I tried to hold my tears back. "I don't know" as soon as I said it, I left.

ARIANA'S POV

I'm such an idiot why did I ever cheat on him he deserves to be treated so much better. I walked into the house where I could hear yelling. I walked in the living room and everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at me. "ARIANA" they all screamed and came to hug me. "Oh my god we've been worried sick are you okay, where's Jai." They were asking me all different questions. I simply answers with. "I fucked up" then went upstairs and laid in my bed crying.