Date night

BEAUS POV

I had just finished putting my shoes on, and went to go pick up Alexis. I took Ariana's car and drove quickly to her house. When I got there I walked up to the door and rang the bell. As soon as she opened it, I thought I was gonna die, she looked so hot. I was so lucky to be taking her out. "Wow you look beautiful Alexis" she blushed at me and it was so cute. "Aww thanks you look pretty good as well." I smiled at her and took her hand. "I know babe" we laughed as I took her to the car.

When we arrived, I bought the tickets and the food while she went and found us a seat. I was crowded but lucky for us, Alexis found two seats at the back in the corner. I tied our hands as the movie began.

ARIANA'S POV

I was trying to help Christina her with her crush and I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I wanted her happy. He was at the gym so I walked up to him and asked to talk. He was with all the other boys so we left the room. "What's up cutie" he asked. "What do you think of Christina" he looked down at the floor. "Umm she's really cute" I thought he was blushing for a second but I couldn't see his face properly. "So do you like her in any way" he definitely blushed this time. "Well yeah kinda, her brown eyes are so adorable and her burgundy hair was perfect, she's got a sexy body and she's really funny." I suddenly got really excited. "So do you wanna ask her out" I asked. "No" I was shocked. "I wanna asked her to be my girlfriend" he said. "Aww so you really like her aye" he smiled at me. "Yeah I have for a while now" "aww that's really cute, she's in the living room now, go and ask her" he looked really nervous. "Okay I'll see you later Ari" I'm awesome, I thought to myself.

JAMES'S POV

I walked into the living room and was so nervous to talk to Christina. She was playing on her phone and I went to sit next to her. "Hey what's up cutie" she looked up at me and smiled. "Hey" I put my arm around her shoulder. "So I gotta ask you something" I said "what is it" she tilted her head. "Well I really like you" she smiled at me. "Really I like you too" I started getting really hot. "You know how we have been friends for a while" she smiled. "Yeah we have and we've been really close" I calmed down a bit. "Exactly and I just wanted to ask you, if you will be my Girlfriend" she looked shocked. I got nervous again. What if she hates me now, what if I've ruined everything. "Ummm James" she started. "Yes of course I will be your girlfriend" I was so happy she said yes. "Oh my god really, I thought I ruined everything for us" she pulled me in for a hug. "No James, if anything you made it better." I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips.

JAI'S POV

"Ariana, where are you" man where is that girl I can't find her anywhere. "Ariana, seriously where are you" I swear I looked everywhere but she was no where to be seen. What if she left me to go hang out with that guy. Oh my god I swear I'm gonna kill him if she has. "I decided to call her.

ARIANA'S POV

"So anyway I'm really happy we're close again." I hugged him and suddenly my phone vibrated. "Sorry it's Jai do you mind if I take it." I asked. "Of course" he replied.

Jai - hey babe where are you

Me - hey I'm just at Starbucks

Jai - oh okay what time will you be back

Me - maybe 20 minutes

Jai - okay, I miss you

Me - I miss you too babe

Jai - later princess

Me - bye

"You ready to go" he asked. "Yes babe" he kissed me on the lips and we left. I felt really bad for Jai because I do love him but, I don't know I have these feelings  for Roshon as well and they won't go away. "Hey your gonna have to tell him sooner or later" he said. "Well I still don't know what I'm doing right now and I feel horrible because I still love him. A lot" he frowned. "So your in love with both of us." I nodded my head. "Yeah I am, I just don't know who to choose." He looked at me as if I was obvious to choose him. "I thought you wanted to be with me and me only" I was really stressed. "Look I'm really confused right now, I just need to spend time with both of you and see who I love more." He nodded his head. "I understand, were almost at your house"

When we got home, I walked inside feeling so guilty and horrible. I saw Jai run up to me and kiss me. "I missed you so much" he smiled at me and my world literally lit up when he smiled. "I missed you too. "I gave a small smile. "Hey what's wrong princess" he noticed I wasn't myself, it was because I felt like the worst person in the world. "Just really tired that's all." He carried me bridle style up the stairs and into my bedroom. He laid me on the bed and we both cuddled, while slowly drifting off to sleep.

BEAU'S POV

The movie had just finished and we awakes out holding hands. "Next stop Baskin Robbins" I said. She laughed and it was the cutest laugh in the world. As soon as we arrived instead of getting ice cream, we decided to get thick shakes and they were good.

We soon left to go back to Ariana's house. It was 8:45 and we were all gonna chill together and catch up. "Hey guys were home" I yelled, Jai and Ariana came downstairs and Daniel Luke, James and Christina were in the living room. We walked over and sat down. "Hey so we gonna order Pizza guys cause I'm starving" Daniel asked. "Yeah phones over there you can order." I told him. "Kk" he replied.