Ex boyfriends :(

We had just got back to my place and Started unloading the car. There was a room next to mine that was free so we place his things down in that room and he unpacked. I went downstairs and got us a couple of glasses and filled them with juice. I walked up to his room and he was shirtless. I was starting to think he did it on purpose. On the car ride home we were telling each other what we like about the other. It's not official yet but we are kinda dating after I told him I liked him back. I handed him the juice and he drank some before putting it on his bedside table. "So what do you think" he asked. "It looks great, that didn't take you long." I answered. "Yeah I guess I just wanted it to be over and done with" I smiled at him and nodded. "Do you wanna go downstairs and watch a movie" I asked, knowing he would say yes. "Ill make the popcorn" I just laughed at him, he was so cute. We decided on watching Grown Ups which is one of my favourite movies. Roshon had finished making the popcorn right when the movie was about to start. He came and sat next to me and put the bowl of popcorn between us. We kept laughing the whole way through the movie it was too funny. Halfway through the movie, a shirtless Roshon decided to get close to me and we were cuddling through the rest of the movie. He was honestly so comfortable and he's skin was tanned and his abs were amazing got distracted through the movie. Just as the movie was about to finish, my phone rang. And guess who it was, Jai. "Hey do you mind if I take this" I asked Roshon who was focused on the movie. "Nah go ahead"
Ariana - Jai why are you calling me so late at night
Jai - oh it's late there, sorry I didn't know
Ariana - it's okay, anyway what's up
Jai - well I wanted to talk to you about us but if it's late I don't wanna bother you

Just then Roshon laughed at the movie.

Jai - who is that
Ariana - none of your business
Jai - is it that guy again
Ariana - as a matter or fact it is
Jai - what's he doing at your house late
at night
Ariana - were watching a movie
Jai - oh a movie okay
Ariana - is there a problem Jai
Jai - no don't worry I'll call you tomorrow, well tonight for me.

Before I got a chance to answer him, he hung up. He must be jealous I know he wants me back but still he's on the other side of the world, he can't just expect me not to find a guy. Anyway the movie finished and Roshon could tell I was upset. "Hey what's wrong babe" aww that was so cute, he called me babe. "Oh it's just my clingy ex boyfriend he's jealous because you and I were watching a movie together" I sighed. "Well if you need to talk, I'm literally next door to you so just come in whenever your alone or sad." He made me so happy and he treated me like a queen he was the sweetest person in the world, sweeter than Frankie. "You make me so happy" I went over and have him a hug and he kissed my forehead. "Shall we go to bed" he asked. "Yeah I'm really tired and I just wanna get him out of my mind" because I might still love him but then again look at Roshon he was so perfect and he would never cheat on me. I just sighed. I'm so confused.

We went up to our rooms and said goodnight to each other before going off to sleep. I heard a buzz come from my phone, I checked the message and I saw it was Jai.

Jai -
Im sorry I hung up, I just got jealous because he's lucky he's with you.

Ariana -
Yeah I could tell you were jealous bit Jai you and I are not gonna work, I live halfway across the world. You can't just expect us to have a long distance relationship.

Jai -
Why not I love you and I know you still love me babe

Ariana -
No Jai I don't think I do

Jai - what???? You don't love me anymore :'(((

Ariana -
No I just need to forget about you Jai and You need to do the same

Jai -
I can't I'm in love with you

Ariana -
I'm sorry Jai......

Ariana -
Goodbye

Jai -
I will always love you and I will fight to get you back I miss you so much

I didn't bother answering back, besides I was crying so bad, tears were running down my face, I guess I was pretty loud because Roahon came in and asked me what's wrong. "Jai" I cried out. He climbed into my queen sized bed with me and cuddled me to calm me down. That's how we fell asleep.