Fights

ARIANA'S POV

I just arrived at Christina's house and we started talking about everything. "Hey" she said opening the front door. "Hi" I really didn't wanna talk to her but I knew that I had to. "Come in" She said, then we both say in the couch. It was silent for a minute until she spoke. "I'm so sorry Ari" she said getting glassy eyes. "Why do it" I snapped. "I didn't mean for it to happen, he was upset and jealous of Luke so he wanted me to cheer him up" she said while tears ran down her cheeks. "That is no excuse Christina, you slept with my boyfriend and you were suppose to be one of my best friends" a yelled, "I know and I feel horrible" she half yelled. "What about James, how is he handling all of this" I asked. "Not good obviously. We haven't talked properly about this but we were fighting on the phone last night" she said. "I saw him last night and he is pretty upset, he hasn't had a fight with Jai though which is good but I'm sure it will happen soon" I said. "I'm really sorry about all this, can you ever forgive me" she cried. "I don't know what you did was pretty shady to not me and James, and you should really talk to him about this now, your married to him for god sakes I just never thought you would do that to him, or your best friend. I guess your just not as great a friend as I thought you were" I cried and got up to head for the door. "Ari I really am sorry" she yelled.

CHRISTINA'S POV

It's time to face him. I walked up to his door and knocked before seeing Beau open the door. "Oh it's you" he said giving me a dirty look. "Umm yeah, is James here" I asked awkwardly. "James" he yelled. About 10 seconds later her appeared and looked like he had been crying for hours. "Oh hi" he said looking at the ground. "Hey, do you mind if we talk" I asked. He nodded and I followed him to his room. "Look James, I know what I did was bad and I'm really really really sorry, I love you and I didn't even realise how much until last night" I said starting to have tears run down my face. "How could you" he said softly, "I don't know, I wasn't thinking straight James and I feel so terrible and I want you to know that I love you so much and it didn't mean anything to me" I cried. "Yeah but it still happened" he snapped. "I know and I'm sorry" I said looking down at my feet, "I want a divorce" he said. "W-what" I stuttered. "I WANT A DIVORCE" he yelled releasing all his tears.

ARIANA'S POV

"So have you had a proper talk with James" I asked Jai. We were laying in my bed cuddling. "No, not yet but he called me and said to go over and talk to him at 2:00 so I agreed" he said sighing, "look I know I've said this a million times but I really am sorry and I honestly didn't deserve to have a second chance, and I don't deserve you either" he said with sadness in his eyes. "It's okay I forgive you and I'm trusting you, but if it ever happens again, I promise you I won't be giving you another chance" I said sternly. "I understand, which is why it won't ever happen again baby girl" he said as he leaned over and kissed me. "And I'm sorry as well I mean I was really upset and I'm surprised you even talked to me, I don't deserve a chance either I men's it was with your twin brother" I said. "I'm ashamed" tears were starting to fall down my cheeks. Jai leaned over and wiped them away. "It's cool, I know you will never do it again, but I did it to you 3 times" he said. "3" I asked shocked. "Oh umm yeah, when we were dating last time, I also made out with Jessica" he said rubbing his neck. "Oh and when were you gonna tell me this hah" I crossed my arms. "I uh wasn't, I didn't want to hurt you" he admitted, "well I forgive you l, it was a long time ago, I'm just as me and Jessica weren't friends back then in school" I smiled. "I promise you can trust me, I really don't wanna lose you I know this is my last chance" he said.

JAI'S POV

I walked into our mansion and went up to James's room. I knocked on the door gently and heard a faint Come in. "Hey bro" I said. "Hey" he replied. "So why would do that to me" he asked crossing his arms. "I wasn't thinking. When I found out about Luke and Ariana going out, I got really jealous and went to the pub and had a few drinks, well a lot of drinks and I was a little drunk but I don't think Christina noticed. I missed Ariana so much and Christina came over to see if Ari was home but I told her she wasn't and we sat down and started talking, then we were staring into each other's eyes and she leaned in to kiss me, then we took it upstairs and yeah" I said nervously. "Really, so she made the first move" he asks shocked. "Yeah, I guess she did" now realising it was actually her fault we had sex. "Wow. Well thanks for telling me Jai" he said. "So your not gonna get mad at me and bash me up" I asked surprised at how easy he was takin this. "Nah, I'm not mad at you, it's not the first time she's cheated on me, she also made out with Jason Derulo at club not too long ago" he said. "Wow, I'm sorry man" I said patting his back. "It's okay" he replied. "So we good" I asked. He nodded and shook my hand. "We're good mate"

Sorry this chapter is kinda boring but I wanted to get all the fighting over with in one chapter. I'll be updating again tomorrow 💜💜💜