The surprise

I woke up to screaming in the middle of the night. Noah is probably hungry. I decided to get up and give him w bottle when Jai stopped me. "Lay down babe, I'll fix him" he smiled and I kissed his cheek then went back to bed.

JAI'S POV

"Hey buddy what's wrong come on, here I'm give you your bottle why aren't you drinking it" something's wrong with Noah, he's not drinking his bottle. "Hey what's going on" Ariana came downstairs. "He won't take his bottle" she came over and took the bottle. "Do you want me to try" she asked. I nodded and handed Noah over to her. He stopped crying and drank his bottle. "What" I asked shocked. "He's a mummy's boy" we both laughed. "Wow, I feel so in loved Noah" I crossed my arms. "It's okay, I love you, just wait a few weeks and he'll warm up to you" she smiled. "Yeah I guess, you were the one in the hospital with him for 4 days" I said. "Exactly" I put my arms around her waist and looked at Noah. "I still can't believe we have a son" I said. "I know, it's crazy but amazing" she replied.

The next morning I hit up earlier than Ariana so that I could make her breakfast. She loves pancakes so I guess I'll make some of them for her. Noah woke up early as well so I brought him down and out him in his bouncer. Today was a special day, I'm taking Ariana out for dinner and I'm gonna do it then. I can't wait any longer, Noah's going to Joan's house for the night so we can be alone. I'm so excited. "Good morning" Ariana said hugging me from behind. "Hey babe, I made pancakes for you" she smiled, "aww thanks" I handed her a plate then we both sat down and started eating them. "So I wanna take you out tonight, is that okay" I asked. "Yeah that would be amazing I haven't been out with just you in a long time, but where's Noah gonna stay" she replied. "Your mums house I already called her" I said. "Okay" she smiled. I'm the luckiest guy right now, I have the most adorable baby boy and the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. Well soon to be wife hopefully.

ARIANA' S POV

"Jai what do I wear" I asked. "Something fancy" I smiled, I haven't worn anything fancy since before I was pregnant. I pulled out a tight White knee high lace skirt and a lace crop tog to with it.(picture at the top).
"Where are we going" I asked. "You'll see soon" he kissed me and left the room for me to change. I walked downstairs and saw him shirtless playing with Noah. "Hey boys" I said walking in. Jai just stared at me with him mouth open. "Jai" I walked up to him. "Jai, snap out of it" I gently slapped his face. "Oh sorry, you just look really hot" I smiled. "Thanks" he went upstairs to get his shirt. He came down wearing a blue button up shirt, black skinny jeans and a grey snap back backwards. "You ready to go" Jai asked getting Noah's things. "Yep let's go" I grabbed Noah and my handbag and walks to the car.

We dropped Noah off at my mums house first and then left for the restaurant. Jai parked the car then came and opened the door for me, "Thanks" he grabbed my hand and lead me the way to the entry. We walked in and it was so pretty and looked expensive. "Wow Jai, this looks really expensive why did you choose such a fancy place" I asked looking around. "Becomes you deserve it" he kissed me, and I smiled. He took me to a private spot in the restaurant. He pulled my chair out for me then sat down on the opposite side.

We just finished eating and Jai looked really nervous. "Are you okay" I asked. "Yeah, I just love you so much and I want to give you something." He handed me a box. "Oh my god Jai, I love it, Im gonna wear it everyday" I smiled and went to sit in his lap. He helped me out it in then I kissed him. "I can't wait to marry you" he said. "Me either I love you so much." He kissed me again. "I have something else for you" he said. We got up and he took me to the beach. He handed me an envelope. I opened it up and it was 2 tickets to Hawaii. "What's this for" I asked shocked. "Our honeymoon, I was going to keep it a secret but then I decided it would be better to tell you" I smiled and hugged him tight. "Ahh" I squeaked. "This is all too much Jai" I said with teary eyes. "You mean with all the things I keep buying you" he asked. "Yeah" I wiped my eyes. "Well it's just me showing you how much I truly love you, I do t ever want to lose you. I had to make up for the Christina thing, so I bought all these things for you to show you that I will never ever let anything come between us" he explained. I started crying happy tears. "I'm so lucky to have you" I hugged him. "Come on let's go home, I miss our little boy" he said. "Me too" he took me up to the car and we picked Noah up. "Mum" I yelled walking inside. "Oh honey" she came over to me crying. "What's wrong" I asked. "It's, it's Noah" she cried. "What, where is he what's wrong" I was freaking out. "He's, gone" I started crying. "What how" I yelled. "I went to the bathroom and when I came back he was gone."