Lariana

"Come on Ari, rise and shine today is going to be amazing" Jai said jumping on the bed and waking me up. "What" I asked with my morning voice. "I'm taking you out today, let's go" he said. "I can't I'm going somewhere with Luke today" I replied. "But I'm your boyfriend" he frowned. "I know but I promised him, I'm sorry" he got up and looked mad. "Fine go be with your new boyfriend" he yelled slamming the door on his way out. Chill out Jai just because we're dating doesn't mean I belong to you. I got out of bed and started getting dressed.

LUKE'S POV

Today is going to be incredible, I can't wait to go out with Ariana. I heard loud footsteps and turned to see Jai, he looked really mad. "Are you okay bro" I asked. "Don't call me bro" he hissed. "What's wrong" I asked. "Your going out with my girl that's what's wrong, I hope you guys enjoy each others company today" he yelled before storming out the front door.

ARIANA'S POV

I heard Jai screaming downstairs and I ran into the kitchen but he was already gone. "Luke what happened" I asked. "Jai was getting mad at me because I'm hanging out with you today" he said. "You know, you don't have to hang with me, just go calm Jai down and do something with him instead" Luke frowned. "No I wanna be with you today" I said. "But Jai doesn't like it when we're together" he stroked his hands through his hair. "I don't care he can deal with it, let's get ready" I said and he smiled at me.

We were hanging out at the mall all day and we were really getting along well. "You look sexy in that" Luke said as I came out of the dressing room with a tight, short, white dress on. "Aww you think so" I blushed. "Definitely" he smirked licking his lips. "Selfie" he said as he pulled my waist closer to him and took a mirror selfie of us. "That's going in Instagram" he smiled.

lukebrooksofficial - hanging out with the bestest girl I've ever met. P.S. Loving the dress @arianagrande 😉👌

I saw his tweet and messaged back.

arianagrande - thanks @lukebrooksofficial having an amazing time with you 😘😃☺️

He smiled at me and it was the cutest smile I've ever seen. He's beautiful brown eyes were staring at me. This moment is so perfect. Holy crap am I falling for Luke.

LUKE'S POV

She's so beautiful, he dimple is so cute. Yep, I'm definitely falling for this girl.

A few hours later we went back to Ari'a house and watched some movies. "Wanna order a pizza" I asked her. "Yeah that sound perfect right now" she smiled. I grabbed my phone and ordered us a pizza to share. "Where's Jai" I asked. "I don't know, I'll go look upstairs" he said.

ARIANA'S POV

I ran upstairs to the furthest room, which was mine and Jai's. I could here giggling and moaning which made me worried. I opened the door and saw what I never expected to see. "Ariana" she yelled coming after me as I ran downstairs into Luke's arms. "Hey what's wrong" he asked. Then I heard her trying to apologise. She was wrapped up in my sheets and I felt like beating her up. "Ari please let me explain" she said shaking. "No, just get the fuck out of my house" I yelled and she did as I asked. "Ariana listen to me" I heard Jai as he ran down the stairs looking tired and out of breath. At least he put some pants on. "Explain what" I yelled. Tears were coming down my face. I made myself stop sobbing and pulled myself together. "Let me talk to you upstairs" he asked. "No, don't talk to me ever again" I yelled running out the front door.

LUKE'S POV

"Wow man, your so low" I said disappointed in my brother. "Oh shut up, like you didn't kiss Ariana today" he spat. "No as a matter of fact, I didn't because she's your girlfriend and your my brother" I yelled. "Well your my my brother anymore" he spat again. "You don't deserve Ariana, I wouldn't have cheated on her, especially twice with two of her best friends cunt" I spat before chasing after Ariana. I ran a few minutes before I saw her on the edge of the gutter crying her eyes out. "Hey come here" I calmly said hugging her tight.

JAI'S POV

"I can't believe you, your a fucking cunt, and I will make sure Ari never comes near you again" Beau yelled as I nodded along agreeing with him. "I know man I fucked up again and I feel like the worst person in the world" I started crying. "I love her and I hurt her again" I said wiping my tears. "You make me sick sometimes Jai and your not my brother anymore, your just a lowlife cunt who hurt someone who loved you very much" he said storming out of the door. He's right, I'm a disgusting person, I shouldn't have done that to her just because I was jealous of Luke.

ARIANA'S POV

"How could he they do this to me" I asked wiping my tears. "They're both people who don't deserve to have you in their lives" he said making me smile. "I should have known he would do this again, but I'm more mad at her, she was suppose to be one of my best friends and I just don't think I can forgive her" I said, "and you don't have to, you have me and all your other friends and family who will never hurt you baby girl" just hearing him say that cheered me up right away. "Wanna come to my house and stay the night" he asked. "Yeah, I do. Thank you so much Luke your such a good friend" I said kissing his cheek. He blushed which made me smile. "Come on let's go" he said carrying me home. We got in his car and he drove is back to his place. I just hope Jai isn't planning on being there tonight.

Hey guys thanks for reading and btw, who do you think 'she' is. I didn't wanna say her name just to make it more interesting. Anyway hope you like this chapter and I will most probably update again tomorrow 💜💜💜