What are you up to- Part 1

JAI'S POV

"Oh my god Jai are you serious, already." Daniel asked shocked. "Yeah I just don't wanna wait any longer" I said staring at my beautiful girlfriend. "She's perfect Daniel, i'm so lucky" my eyes were getting glassy. "Yes Jai, you are very lucky to have her, so don't be stupid okay" Daniel said. He was dead serious too. "I won't" He walked away when he saw Ariana coming up to me. "Babe I love you so much" I said randomly. "Your so random but so cute" she smiled. "And I love you too" she replied giving me a kiss. "Aww they are so cute" she said looking at Christina and James who had been making out the whole 2 hours we've been here. "Yeah I think they're gonna end up eating each other soon" I said causing us both to laugh.

ARIANA'S POV

Jai was acting very strange tonight for some reason. He won't stop complementing me, and he keeps going around to the boys one by one telling them something. I didn't wanna ask so I just went up and sat with Alexis and Beau at the bar. "How are you guys doing" I asked them. "Alright, where's Jai" Alexis asked. "I don't know, he's acting weird." Beau looked guilty, like he knew something I didn't. Alexis noticed as well and she was confused too. "I'll be back" Beau said walking to the restroom. "Uh what was that about" Alexis asked. "I don't know, but they're planning something I just know it" I said.

BEAU'S POV

"Dude she's getting suspicious" I said to Jai. "She is, how" he asked. "She came over and sat with us and trust me, she's suspicious I walked away before I blabbed anything which probably made her more confused." I was worried that the surprise would be ruined. "We're in this together bro, so it's happening the same time at the same place right" Jai asked. "Yes, we just have to plan."

CHRISTINA'S POV

"James, what's happening with all the boys tonight, they all seem like they're planning something, same with you. Your all making some sort of plan right" I asked confused. "Uh yeah I guess you could say that" he scratched his head which meant he was hiding something, he always does that when he's hiding something, but what could it be"

ARIANA'S POV

"Jai, what's up with you and the boys tonight, us girls are curious" I asked crossing my arms. "Babe, you'll just have to wait and see okay" he said kissing my cheek. "Jai come on" I said. "No, it will ruin the surprise if I tell you" he gave me his puppy dog eyes. "Okay okay"

I walked up to the girls. "Okay something is definitely up, we have to find out as soon as possible  because it's killing me" I said to them. "Yeah same, they're planning something big" Christina replied. "It's not like them, and Beau is acting so strange I've never seen him like this before, he seems nervous but excited somehow, I can read him pretty good" Alexis explained. "Alright girls, let's figure this out" I said as we did our hand shake. I know we're 10 but we have the coolest hand shake ever.

Sorry I haven't been updating but I've been so interested in my Bad Boy book, I will try and post part 2 tomorrow. 💜💜💜