Thanksgiving

ARIANA'S POV

2 months later

I'm due to have this baby any day now and I'm super exited, I also jus really want this Baby out of me already, this has been going on for nine months and I'm sick of it. I love this baby with all my heart and I just can't wait to start a family with Jai.

"Hey babe, are we going to my mums for thanksgiving or are we having it here?" Jai asked. "Umm I don't know, It doesn't bother me" I Said. "Okay I'll check with your mum, then mine okay" he replied. "I can ask my mum if you want" I suggested. "No baby, you need to stay here in bed so you can rest okay" he said before kissing me and going downstairs.

JAI'S POV

"Hey mumma Grande, how are you" I asked giving Cher a hug. "I'm good Jai, how are you" she said smiling. "I'm great, I was just wondering what you were planning on doing for thanksgiving" I said. "We can have I here if you want to, what was your mum planning" she asked. "I don't know ill call her" I said grabbing my phone and calling my mum.

Mum - hey honey what up

Me - hey, do you wanna come here for thanksgiving tonight

Mum - that sounds great, Ari should be at her own home just in case she needs to sleep

Me - awesome, thanks mum see you later

Mum - bye baby

"She said she would love to come" I said to Joan. "That's wonderful, I'll start cooking because it's almost 4" she rushed to the kitchen. I walked upstairs to Ari, she was freaking out. "Babe what's wrong" I asked running up to her. "The baby is kicking like crazy" she said. "Oh wait it's all good now" she smiled and I laughed. "Anyway did you sort out where thanksgiving is" she asked. "Yeah your mum said she'll have it here" I replied kissing her cheek. "Okay cool" she said and laid back down. I hit in with her and cuddled. "So what gender do you think the baby is going to be" I asked. "I don't know, I think it might be a boy" she said. "Yeah I want a boy, I hope it's a boy" I replied. "She smiled at me and then rubbed her stomach. "I hope her or she arrives soon" she said. "Yeah me too" I kissed her cheek and we went to sleep. "

ARIANA'S POV

I woke up from stomach pains and it hurt bad. I think I was a bit loud though because I woke Jai up. "I'm sorry" I apologised. "It's okay, we have to get ready anyway, it's 5:30" he said jumping out of bed. I got up and chose an outfit to wear. I put on a black summer dress that went up to my knees. Even though it's winter, it was the only thing I could choose from cause none of my winter stuff fits me. I couldn't wear anything fancy because none of it will fit me obviously. I applied a little bit of makeup and did my hair into a messy bun. I walked downstairs and joined my mum in the kitchen. "Hey mum, what time are Gina and the boys getting here" I asked. "In about half an hour which is when the food should be done" she smiled. I went to sit on a stool and saw Jai coming down wearing something hot. It was a maroon button up shirt with long black skinny jeans and a black hat backwards which said Jai Brooks on the side and it had a heart on the other side. "How do I look" he asked spinning around. I chuckled. "You look good. A lot better than me" I sighed. "I wish I could wear something nice" he came over and kissed me. "You loon gorgeous all the time baby no matter what you're wearing" he smirked. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "I just want this baby out of me already" I frowned. "It will come soon baby, don't worry"

Everyone came by within the next 20 minutes and they all came and hugged me and hoped I was coping alright with the baby. "Hey how's the baby doing" Luke asked. " to be honest, it's being really annoying, I just want it out now" I said sighing, "aww don't worry I'm sure it will come sooner than you think" he said before hugging me.

We all sat down and had dinner. I didn't feel like eating much, "I feel sick I'm gonna go sit on the couch" I said to Jai. "Okay baby, just call me if you need anything Okay" I nodded my head then left the dining room.

About 15 minutes later Daniel came to check up on me. "Hey Ari are you feeling okay, you seemed sad at the table." He said. "Yeah I guess, I just don't think i can eat right now, I feel like vomiting" he came and sat next to me. "You'll be better, we just have to be patient with the little baby" he smiled. I chuckled. "Yeah I guess your right" I leaned my head on his shoulder and he rubbed my back. Daniel and I were like best friends, we use to be close back in Australia but then when I moved we grew apart but these past few months we've gained that back. "Ari are you sure your okay you look like your sweating and feeling hot" he felt my face. I felt water running down my legs then started getting really and cramps. "Ooow" I half yelled. "Ari are ou okay what's wrong" Daniel asked. He was freaking out and started sweating. "I - I" I couldn't get the sentence out. "You what?" he half yelled, "I think my water just broke"