I wanna go home

JAI'S POV

Oh my god guys I feel so guilty I love her so much and I thought she was going to be okay, this is all my fault I miss her so much I'm freaking out" I was crying ever since I found out Ari was missing. It was killing me that the live of my life has been taken away from me. "Jai it's okay we'll find her, is there anyone that you think could have taken her or been behind this." James asked. I was crying too much to answer but luckily, Alexis knew who I was thinking of. "I got it Jai, we both think that Roshon Fegan could be behind this." She answered. "Who the hell is that" Daniel asked. "He's the guy Ari did those two songs with." I replied. "Oh that guy, but he seemed so nice and why would he wanna kidnap her anyway." Beau asked. "Well because he has feelings for Ari and then she told him that she was back with Jai and then he went all crazy and ignored her for a few days." Alexis explained. "WHAT THE HELL HES GONNA DIE, I SWEAR, IF ITS HIM HES GONNA COP IT FROM ME, WHO WOULD EVER WANNA HURT HER SHES THE MOST AMAZING GIRL IVE EVER MET AND IF SHE DIES IM GONNA LOSE IT" Luke yelled as he balled his eyes out. "It's okay Luke we will find her let's go we have to search anywhere she could possibly be." Christina said.

ARIANA'S POV

I was stuck in this little room for hours and I was getting hungry. What if the guys haven't even realised I've been kidnaped, what if they don't care, what if I never see them again. All these negative thoughts were running thorough my mind as I started to cry again. Then I remembered I had my phone in my pocket so I took it out and turned it on. As it lit up I received 64 missed calls and 74 messages from everyone. I didn't bother reading any messages so I just called Jai.

Jai - oh my god Ariana where the hell are you we are all worried sick about you.

Me - I got taken away from these guys and when I got here, Roshon came up to me and told me he was going to do something bad to you I've been worried too.

Jai - wait so it because of Roshon.

Me - yes he's behind it.

Jai - where are you

Me - I don't know, they put a mask over my head but I will look out the window and see.

Jai - good explain everything you see

Me - umm well it looks like this is the only house here because there are no street lights and across the road there is just bush and trees

Jai - okay what about beside you

Me - just dead grass, no other houses

Jai - okay and how long do you think you were in the car for before they took you into the house

Me - maybe like 20 minutes

Jai - okay baby I miss you and please stay safe we are all gonna split up and find you, I love you and I'll find you I promise

Me - thank you I love you babe. Bye

Jai - bye baby

I hung up the phone and quickly put in in my back pocket as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Roshon walked I and stared at me. "Ari take your top off" I felt my heat racing. "What why" I asked. "Just take it off" "no not until you tell me why" he had an evil grin on his face. "Because we're gonna play a game" I started heating up. "What kind of game."I could see he was starting to get annoyed. "Just take off your top and I'll show you." I did as I was told and took it off leaving me in my bra and a short pencil skirt. "Okay so what now"

ROSHON'S POV

When she took her shirt off, she looked so hot. I felt kinda bad for kidnapping her but then again I need her to be my mine and this is the only way that's gonna happen. "Ooh babe you look so hot" she looked really nervous but I didn't see her blush this time. Normally she does when I compliment her, I think she's really scared. "Hey look Ari I'm no gonna hurt you I promise." She looked like she was about to cry. "So why did you take me away from my family" I was thinking about telling her that I was in love with her but then the outcome would have been bad so I decided to leave it. "I'll tell you later" I went and pulled her off the bed gently grabbing her hand. She looked really cute when she was terrified. I pulled her close to me grabbing her waist. "What are you doing Roshon" she asked. I was about to have sex with her. "Shhh don't talk, just enjoy" I pulled her in the kiss her but she pulled away. "Look Roshon I was stupid to want to date you, and you doing this to me, just made me realise that your a monster and I will never look at you the same way again. You ruined any chance we had at being together or even any chance of us being friends." I was shocked. "Ari look I really like you okay that's the reason I took you, I can't stand the thought of you and Jai being together." I could tell she hated me a lot, I really have ruined everything for us. "I'm sorry but it's just how I feel and your gonna stay here until the day you realise you love me." She started to get ready eyes. Seconds later she was crying. "Ari don't cry, just tell me what it is that you want." She stopped sobbing and looked at me with hate in her eyes. "You wanna know what I want Roshon" I nodded my head. "I wanna go home"