Everyone's together again

So today is the day that everything goes back to the way it was... Well kinda. The rest of the Janoskians and my best other best friend Christina are coming to stay with me for a while. Oh and mum decided to stay with Frankie a little longer so I could catch up with my friends. I was downstairs finishing up my breakfast. I thought i should go upstairs and wake Jai since we were leaving in an hour.

"Jai wake up and get ready we have o go to the airport." He moaned but eventually got out of bed. Alexis was coming to mine because we both had to take our cars to fit everyone in. Speaking of there was a knock on the door and she had arrived. "Okay so when are we leaving" she asked. "Umm very soon I'm just waiting for lazy over there to finish his breakfast and get dressed. "YOU STILL LOVE ME" he yelled form the kitchen. "I KNOW" I replied.

Jai had just finished getting ready and we were about to Leave. "Okay so I'll follow you because I don't actually know the way there" I told Alexis. "Okay it should only take 10 minutes.

When we arrived at the airport, their plane had just arrived so they should be out soon. Just then I saw Luke and ran up behind him and gave him a hug. Alexis did the same to beau while Jai just walked up and greeted them. We then hugged Christina James and Daniel them left to get in the cars. Beau Daniel and James went with Alexis, and Christina and Luke came with me and Jai.

As we arrived at mine I could hear Christina and Luke ooh and aaah-ing in the back. "Wow Ari your house is Ginormous. Like was practically drooling over it. "I know aye your so lucky" Christina replied. "You think it looks good on the outside wait until you get inside" Jai pointed out. We all walked in and everyone was running around like crazy checking the place out. Jai, Alexis and I just sat I the lounge waiting for them to finish roaming my house. "Woah you have a guy in your house Ari" Daniel yelled. "Yeah I know" I never planned on using it but I know the boys will. "You never told me you had a gym, I'll be using it all the time" I just sat there and laughed. They finally say down a free about 20 minutes and we all started talking.

About an hour later all the boys went to the gym while us girls were catching up. "Oh my god do you guys think me and beau will end up going out?" Alexis asked. "Well he couldn't stop talking about you on the plane" Christina replied as we laughed. "Aww that's cute I really like him but I want him to say it first." Me and Christina looked at each other. "Oh I think we can help you out" I said. "Thanks guys your the best" we all hugged and I went to talk to Beau.
"He beau can I talk to you for a minute" he stopped doing push-ups and followed me. "Sure" I too him outside and he started drooling over my backyard. "Beau snap out of it I need to talk to you about Alexis" he started blushing. "Oh what about her" he asked. "Well I know you like her and i happen to know she likes you too, I think you should ask her out on a date tonight" he smiled and started blushing again' "okay it's a date I'll ask her now" I smiled. "Good boy.

BEAU'S POV

Ariana and I walked inside and I was really nervous to ask Alexis to go out but I knew it had to happen because I couldn't stop thinking about her. " hey Alexis can I talk to you" she smiled and nodded at me "Yeah sure" I took her outside. "So umm I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me tonight" she smiled which was a good sign. "Oh my god I would love to go on a date with you" I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and we walked inside. "So where are we gonna go" she asked me. "Umm I was thinking we could go to the movies and then get some ice cream if you would like." I know that's what girls like from Ari and Jai. "Oh my god that sounds perfect I can't wait" I blushed. "I can't either I really like you and when you moved away I thought I would never see you again but I'm so happy that I came" she blushed. "Me too, I was sad about leaving you and I miss you the most" she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you later" she said. "Seeya beautiful"

ALEXIS'S POV

I went back to tell the girls a it Beau. "Oh my god guys beau just asked me out, we're going to the movies and the. He's taking me out for ice cream, I'm an excited." The girls hugged and were happy for me. "Hey you helped me so of course I'm gonna help you" Ariana said. Her and Christina were honestly the most supportive friends I've ever had, they are so much better than the friends I've made in America. "Now we just have to help Christina and we'll be good" I said. "Yeah so which one of the Janoskians do you like aye Christina" Ariana asked. "Ummm well I kinda sorta like....