Dates

ARIANA'S POV

Today was Friday, which means tonight I'm going to find out what the boys are up to. I hope. Anyway I woke up and Jai was already downstairs cooking breakfast. I walked down into the kitchen and as soon as he saw me, he ran up and kissed me passionately. "Hey babe what's got you in such a good mood" I asked. "You" he replied kissing me one more time before finishing breakfast. "So when is the next scan" he asked. "Next week" I replied sitting on a stool at the kitchen bench. "I can't wait for our little baby" he smiled. "Me either, I wasn't that thrilled when I first found out but now I'm so exited" I replied rubbing my small baby bump. "Here you go" he gave me a plate which had two eggs and two pieces of bacon. "Aww thanks, you didn't have to make me breakfast" I said. "I wanted to, because I love you so much" he put his hands around my waist and kissed my neck. "I'm going out with Beau and James for a couple of hours okay" he said grabbing his keys. "Okay I'll see you later" I replied as he have me a quick peck on the lips. I decided to call Alexis once I was done my breakfast.

Alexis - hey Ari

Me - hey Lexi are you busy right now

Alexis - no, Beau just left with Jai so I'm lonely

Me - okay do you wanna come over

Alexis - yeah I'll be there soon

Me - okay later

Alexis - bye

I hung up and went upstairs to change. I'm still so curious as to what they could be doing. I went through my drawers finding something to wear. I found a pair of light blue denim shorts and a black singlet. I put one of Jai's hoodies over me because it was a little cold. About 5 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I ran downstairs and opened it to find Alexis. "Hey how are you" I said while pulling her in to a hug. "I've been great, how about you" she asked. "I've been really good, and Jai has been acting super sweet to me. Ever since that party all he's done is give me compliments and it's weird." I said raising my eyebrows. "Yeah same with Beau I don't know what's with them and James has been acting like that Christina as we'll, she told me last night." She explained. "Oh we'll I guess we will find out sooner or later." Ale shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah" I said. "Let's go make some pancakes I'm hungry" Alexis said as we walked towards the kitchen.

6 hours later.

"Hey babe you almost ready" Jai called out to me. "Yeah just finishing my makeup I'll be done soon" I replied. I was wearing a black crop top, with a black leather pencil skirt that came up to my knees, my heels were black and I did a high pony tail. I had red lipstick and my makeup was natural brown colours. I was just about ready. "Babe you look so hot" Jai said wrapping his hands around my waist as we stood in front of the Mirror. "Thanks, you look pretty hot as well" I smiled as he kissed my cheek. "Are you ready to go" he asked. "Yeah let's go" I replied.

When had arrived at a restaurant named Ketchup which I thought was pretty cool, it was really fancy and Jai took me to the roof top of the restaurant and there were three tables that were set up, they were far from each other but they all looked so nice. We walked up to the table near the edge where you could see almost all of California, we were pretty high up. Just a few minutes later I noticed another couple walk out and it looked like Alexis and Beau. They came up to us and gave us hugs before sitting down at one of the tables. About 5 minutes later James and Christina came through and said hello to all of us before sitting at the last table. "Oh my god, so this is what you guys were up to" I asked Jai. "Yeah do you like it" he asked smiling. "I love it" I said staring at the view.

About an hour later after we were finished eating, he took me to the other side of the roof top where the others couldn't see us. "Ariana I love you so much" Jai said looking into my eyes. "You make me so happy and now we're having a child and we're gonna be a family" he said. "I wanna be with you and out little baby forever, so" he said before getting down on one knee. He pulled out a little box and opened it where I saw a ring inside. Oh my god is he seriously gonna propose. My heart was beating so fast. "Ariana Grande Butera" I started tearing up. "Yes Jai" "will you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my wife" he asked smiling and biting his lip. "Oh my god yes Jai" I said. He got the biggest smile on his face and got up to kiss me. "I'm so happy baby, I love you so much" he said crying. "I Love you too" I cried.

ALEXIS'S POV

Ariana and Jai went to a spot on the other side of the roof and they walked behind some wall thing. I looked at Beau and he had a grin on his face, "will you come with me" he asked. "Yes" I replied following him to another side of the roof. "Babe eversince I've been with you, I've been so happy like, I've never been so happy in my life, and even though we haven't known each other that long, I know I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and our little baby" he said kissing my stomach. He got down on one knee and pulled out a box which had a ring on it. "Alexis Elder" he said. I chuckled. "Yes Beau Brooks" I said. "Will you marry me" he asked tearing up. "Yes of course I will marry you" I replied as we hugged and kissed.

CHRISTINA'S POV

First Ari and Jai, then Beau and Alexis am I next. I asked myself, "Baby girl come with me for a minute" James asked. I guess I am, I thought. I got up and followed him to a secret place on the roof of the restaurant. "Baby girl your the best thing that's happened to me in my life and I'm so lucky to have you right now. I've been wanting to ask you something and I feel like now is the right time. Christina Jane Burman" he said getting on one knee and pulling a ring out of his pocket. "Will you do the honour of marrying me" he asked. "Yes, yes, yes James, I love you" I said crying. "I love you too baby"