Appologie's

ARIANA'S POV

Last night I brought Alexis home to my house to sleep over. "I'm such an idiot for liking him, he's so perfect and hot obviously this was going to happen sooner or later" Alexis cried. "Hey hey hey, it's okay, it wasn't meant to happen, trust me Alexis he loves you more than anything and he's so so so so sorry he hurt you trust me he told me last night" I said rubbing her back. "Are you sure" she asked looking up at me. "I'm positive,
just let him explain okay" I said trying to calm her down. "Okay I will" she replied wiping her tears. "Good girl now call him and tell him to come over" I said handing her my phone.

Beau - hey Ari

Alexis - it's not Ari its Alexis

Beau - oh my god Alexis hi I didn't expect you to call, look I'm so sorry about last night

Alexis - just come over to Ari's place so we can talk okay

Beau - okay be there soon, bye

Alexis - bye

"Please let him explain properly and don't try to pick a fight cause it will just be worse" I said. "I won't and thank you, your the bestest friend anyone could ask for" she said pulling me into a hug.

About 15 minutes later, Beau pulled up and rang the doorbell. "Okay that's him, I'll go upstairs and give you guys some privacy" I said before rushing up to my room.

ALEXIS'S POV

I approached the front door and was hesitant as first to open it, but then he rang it again which scared me a little. I opened the door to see beau standing there holding a bunch of flowers. "I'm so sorry" he said and before I had a chance to respond, he kissed me and it felt so good. After a minute we let go and hugged each other for a few minutes. "Please forgive me baby" he said kissing her forehead. "Of course I forgive you Beau" I replied before he kissed me again. We walked inside holding hands and I saw Ariana heading downstairs. "Hey are you guys all good" she asked. I smiled and dug my head into Beau's shoulder. "Yeah my baby forgives me for my dumb ass mistake" he said looking sad. "Aww yay I'm so happy you guys figured it all out" she said hugging both of us. "Now tonight Jai and I are going to go out and have dinner with Christina and James, do you guys wanna come" she asked smiling. "Yeah sure we'll come" Beau answered. "Yeah it should be fun" I replied smiling.

4 hours later (4:30)

ARIANA'S POV

Both Alexis and Christina are at mine and we are just about to get ready for our triple date. "Okay guys we should get ready now" I said walking upstairs with them following me. "Hey girls are you going out tonight" my mum asked. "Yeah we are going On a triple date with the boys" I replied smiling. "Oh really, can I do your hair" she asked. She use to be a hairdresser and I love how she does my hair, she's really good. "Sure mum" I said and the girls chuckled at how excited my mum was.
We got mum to do our hair first before we did anything else. Alexis had her hair up in a bun with two strands hanging on either side of her face, Christina had hers down and straight while I had mine down and curled. We all wore natural Brown makeup with black mascara and eyeliner. Alexis's dress was an aqua blue, Christina's was light pink and mine was white at the top and black at the bottom. (Picture up the top, first 3 dresses in the top row). We all wore white heels and had white little purses. "Oh girls you look beautiful, I feel like it's prom night" she said giving us all hugs. Then the door bell rang. "Oh I'll get it girls" my mum soda running to the door. A few seconds later the boys came In and they all looked hot. "Ooh girls our dates have dressed up pretty well, we're lucky to have such great guys" Alexis whispered to Christina and I. "I know right... Damn they're hot" I replied. We walked over to them and they looked like they were drooling over us. "Woah" they all said at the same time. "You girls look so good" James said. "Thanks" we all replied and flipped out hair in sync making the boys laugh. "Are you girls ready to go" Beau asked. "Yeah" we said and followed them to the car. Jai grabbed my hand and whispered into my ear. "You look so beautiful baby girl" he kissed my neck making me giggle. "Ladies first" he said opening the door for me. We got into the limo they hired and drove to the restaurant.

Half an hour later

Our waiter came over and asked for our order. Me and Alexis got a salad with chips, Christina got a chicken burger with chips as well as Beau, and Jai and James got a steak with chips. "Okay your food should be ready in about half an hour" the waiter said before leaving. I noticed she was checkin out Jai and kept smiling at him and I think she was trying to flirt which made me mad. Our food came out about 25 minutes later so we ate it up. Then we payed the check and all left the restaurant.

JAI'S POV

I walked over to the boys. "So we meeting back here in three hours" I asked them. "Yeah the limo driver said he's just going to pick up some people and drop them at a club nearby which will take about a few hours and he will text me when he's here" Beau explained to me. "Okay later guys" I said walking over to the girls.

ARIANA'S POV

Jai walked to the boys so I was talking to the girls. "So what do you think the guys are up to" Christina asked. "How do you know they're planning something" I asked. "Because they are all talking in a group and I doubt they would just bring us out to dinner for an hour and a half and then go back home" she explained. "I guess your right" I said looking at the boys. I noticed Jai walking back over. "Well girls, were about to find out" I said.