Wedding

2 months later

ARIANA'S POV

So my mum got back later than she was suppose to and I never get to see them at Christmas because of what had happened but Frankie also came back with mum so I could see him for a little before he went back. I told her about how Jai proposed and she was so excited. It was now February and I wanted to have the wedding before Christmas sometime.

"Okay so when were you planning on having your wedding" I asked Alexis. "Well I was thinking maybe September, what about you" she asked. "I was thinking November and I would have to go back to Australia and have it because that's where my whole family lives" I explained. "Do you know when Christina wants to have hers" she asked. "I don't know lets call her" I said before picking my phone up off the table and finding Christina's contact.

Christina - hello

Me - hey girl what's up

Christina - nothing much what about you

Me - just stressing over this whole wedding thing

Christina - oh yeah me too

Me - so when were you thinking of having your wedding

Christina - I was talking with James and we wanna get married soon, like in May

Me - really wow

Christina - yeah near my birthday

Me - that's cool, Lexi wants hers in September and I want mine in November

Christina - really, you having it in Australia?

Me - yeah, you

Christina - yeah. Alright well I gotta go but I'll talk to you later

Me - okay bye

Christina - bye

I hung up the phone and told Alexis. "She wants to have it in May" I said. "Really that soon?" She asked surprised. "Yeah but anyway we should plan with the boys" I said as we got up and walked outside to find the boys in the pool. "Jai can I talk to you" I asked. "Sure babe" he replied jumping out of the pool and following me to the table outside. "When do you wanna have the wedding" I asked. "Like October or November maybe" he said. "Oh great I was thinking November" I replied smiling. "Okay then it's settled, November 18th?" He asked. "Yeah sure why not" I replied.

3 months later

"Ari I'm stressing out, the weeding is in a week and I'm not even close to finished" Christina yelled while pacing around my living room. "It's okay Chris we will get through this have you ordered the flowers" I asked. "Yes" she said biting her nails. "Have you ordered the cake" I asked. "Yes" she replied still pacing. "You've got the dress and the bridesmaid dresses, the church is booked, the reception is booked, shoes are paid for, the number of tables and guests are sorted out, it looks like everything is done except.. Have you organised the food for the reception" I asked. "Umm I don't think so, oh god I'm such an unorganised person" she screamed. "Hey hey it's okay I'll sort it out for you" I replied. "Your such a good friend" she said calming down. "I know"

1 week later

CHRISTINA'S POV

I woke up early in the morning because I'm so excited for my wedding today. I've got the best guy, the best friends and all my family is coming over to America just for me. I was planning on having it at home in Australia but everyone wanted to come to America for the wedding and a holiday. I slept at Ariana's last night and so did Alexis. I walked downstairs and saw my two best friends cooking me breakfast. "Hey girl, how did you sleep last night" Ariana asked. "Great, I'm so excited" I replied yawning. The girls both chucked. "Haha it seems like you are excited by that yawn" Alexis laughed and I soon joined in along with Ariana. "Okay so we made you breakfast" Ariana said handing me a plate of food. "Wow it looks so good" I said sitting at the dining table.

3 hours later

We started getting ready around 11:30 and I was so excited to wear my dress. Ariana is doing my makeup and Alexis is doing my hair. As they were fixing me up, Ariana's new song 'Problem' came on the radio and we all started singing to it. We had so much fun and before we knew it, it was time for me to get into my dress. The girls were already in their dresses, they just had to get their hair and makeup done. After we were  all ready, it was 3:00 and we had to be at the church by 3:30. "Okay guys the limo is waiting out the front for us" Ariana yelled to us. We all walked down and the people that did the girls hair and makeup went home while me, my mum, Alexis, Ariana and my grandmother all got into the limo.

JAMES'S POV

"You nervous bro" Jai asked. "Yeah man, I hope she doesn't leave during the ceremony" I said nervously playing with my fingers. "I'm sure she won't leave she loves you man" Beau said patting my back. "They just arrived" I heard someone say. "Okay James it's time" Jai smiled.

ARIANA'S POV

I saw everyone waiting in the church and I was the second to go out. Alexis was I front of me and she walked down the isle smiling and staring at Beau. I was next and I had my little cousin with me because she was the flower girl. Everyone awwed because she was so small and it was cute seeing a 2 year old throwing flowers everywhere. Then finally the beautiful bride walked down smiling and looking nervous. When she reached the front, her father handed her to James and she took his hands.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. "
(Blah blah blah)
"James Yammouni, do you take Christina Burman to be your lawfully wedded wife? "I do" he said smiling, it was so cute. "And do you, Christina Burman, take James Yammouni to be your lawfully wedded husband" she smiled. "I do". "Then by the power invested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.