Love

It was 10:45pm and Jai and I were heading upstairs while everyone else was watching the rest of the movie we put on. We laid on my bed talking to each other. "Where did you go" I asked looking up at Jai. "I don't know I just drove around then when it got late I parked and fell asleep in the car, and sorry for taking it by the way" I smiled. "It's okay, I'm just glad your alright and that you came back" he came closer to me and we cuddled. "Of course I came back, I missed you so much" he kissed my forehead. "Me too" "so what should we do now" he asked. "Umm I don't know what do you want To do." He looked at me with a cheeky smile. "Oh I get it" we both laughed then went under the covers and you know had sex.

~

I woke up the next morning sore and tired since we went to sleep late. It was 9:00am and Jai was still asleep so I decided to go and have a shower. When I was done I got out then picked an outfit for the day. I chose a white lace crop top and some high waisted denim shorts. Just then Jai came up from behind me and scared the life out of me. "Oh my god Jai you scared me" he laughed. "Aww I'm sorry babe" I smiled at him then finished my makeup. "Ugh more makeup" he really hated when I wore makeup. "If I wasn't going out then I wouldn't wear it." I said. "You don't need it your already beautiful." I turned around and faced him. "I want to wear it, it makes me feel more comfortable, trust me of you were a girl you would understand" I kissed him then went downstairs. "So where are you going." "I'm going out with a friend." He came over and gave me a concerned look. "Is it a guy friend or a girl friend" I stared at the floor. "Does it matter" I said. "No it doesn't unless it's a guy" he crossed his arms. "I love it when your jealous. And it's a girl friend" he smiled. "Yay and I'm jealous because I don't wanna lose you again" he kissed my nose and squeezed my cheeks. "I love you so much Jai Brooks, I gotta go I'll be back later" he gave me a kiss. "I love you too Ariana Grande." I just laughed before walking out the door to pick up Alexis.

BEAU'S POV

I was out shopping with Daniel, we were searching for the perfect gift for Alexis. We went into a few different shops before figuring out what we were gonna get her. "Dude I have absolutely no idea, I'm out of them." Daniel said. "Yeah I don't know what she would like and I want it to be special, Christmas is only 2 weeks away." I was starting to panic. "Beau it's fine we will find something for her." Just then I saw Ariana and she was with Alexis. "Hey girls what's up" Daniel and I both asked. "Great were just doing some Christmas shopping and I don't know what to get anyone I'm just thinking of putting money in a card." Ariana said looking tired and frustrated. "Same here we have no idea what to get you girls, what exactly do you girls like" Daniel asked. "Makeup" the girls both said together. "Why the fuck didn't we think about that" I said hitting my head. "Anyway what do you guys like" Alexis asked. "Cars, girls, bikes, PlayStation games, Xbox games, SnapBacks, shoes, penny boards, or skateboards" both Daniel and I were naming different things. "Oh my god that makes it easier, I'm what does Jai like" Ariana asked. "Well he likes shoes mostly, he really wants red and black Jordan's" I told her. "Oh my god your a life saver thank you." They left and ran to find the shoes.

JAI'S POV

Ariana has been gone for hours and I was missing her so much. Just then she walked in with so many bags. "Oh my god do you buy the whole shopping centre or something" I said sarcastically. "Let's just say I'm done Christmas shopping.. Yay" she laughed and took the bags to the empty room next to ours. "I'm happy your home I missed you, let's go to bed and do stuff." I said wincing at her. "Okay let's go"

ALEXIS'S POV

I got back home to notice a note on my front door. I was a little nervous to open it but I thought it might be important. I picked it up and slowly opened the envelope. Then I opened the letter as slowly as I could. Nerves were building up inside of me. I carefully read the words. Oh my god what does this mean. I was so scared. The letter said.

Alexis,
I've heard your dating the one and only Beau Brooks, well I suggest you stay away from his, because he's mine and if you don't break up with him, there will be consequences honey, if you don't break up with him I'll come after you and I now know where you live and your little friend Ariana will cop it too so you better watch out sweetie or your both gonna regret it.
Sincerely, Mysterious stranger.

I read the letter one more time then gulped. "What am I gonna do."

HEY THANKS FOR READING AND I WILL UPDATE ONCE I GET 200 READERS. IF YOU LIKE MY BOOK PLESE GIVE IT A STAR AND IF NOT TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS HOW I CAM FIX IT, THANKYOU